Chapter 5

Ethan's POV
---
I was down to it being 45 minutes to my house it was currently 7:30 and I was feeling overwhelmed and tired. I stopped and called Mark.

"Hey mark I made it here I'm like 30 minutes away from your house and about 45 away from mine"

"Do you wanna crash here tonight? I have a guest room"

"As long as I wouldn't be a burden that would be nice" I mumbled yawning.

"Nonsense I'll see you when you get here blue" I smiled and hung up now only being 12 minutes away. I drove listening to the quiet music playing from my radio. Before I knew it I was pulling up to marks house. I did it. I was finally in LA. I grabbed my bag that had my stuff in it, an outfit for tommorow and some little gear just in case I slipped tonight. Even if that was the last thing I wanted to happen.  I went up and knocked on the door that was opened within minutes of me knocking.

"ETHAN!!!" mark yelled hugging me, amy soon joining.

"Oh my god im so excited that you're here!!!" They all yelled excited. I  smiled walking in keeping my backpack in my arms.

"I'll show you where the guest room is" Amy said smiling. I followed her until we got to a nice room. I smiled sitting my bag down then walking out to the others. As I walked out I was drug into playing video games and watching a movie with all of them.

"Okay since we finished mario kart were gonna watch Rings 1, 2, and 3" I wanted so bad to say no since I really didn't want to watch a scary movie. But it was what they all wanted to see. I sat beside mark curled up in the corner of the couch. It couldn't be that bad. If I got to scared I could just close my eyes and act like I fell asleep or something. Yeah that would work and that's what I would do.
---
Marks POV
---
I suggested a horror movies and they all agreed ethan nodded along with everything but I wasn't stupid. I could see the fear in his eyes. He curled up in the corner of the couch and seemed very deep in thought. I smiled and went and grabbed a few pillows and blankets for everyone handing ethan the fuzziest blanket I had. Sitting down I sat between ethan and Amy. I couldn't help but smile every time ethan inched a little closer because of how scared he was. I was busy watching the movie when I felt something heavy on my right shoulder I looked down to see ethan asleep in my shoulder. He was adorable. We finished up the movie and I picked him up carrying him to his room. I waved goodbye to kathryn and tyler any decided to stay here tonight since she still had a room here.

"Night mark, don't stay up to late editing it's already 10:30" she said before walking to her room. I smiled she was always looking out for me. As I was adding my video to the 'done' file I heard a small tap on the door.

"Come in" I figured it was amy coming to tell me to get my ass to bed as it was now 12:45 but to my surprise ethan came in dragging the blanket I had given him earlier.

"Mark can I... U..um can I..." He mumbled.

"Can you what baby blue?" I asked turning to him.

"Canisleepwithyiuihadabaddream" he said very quickly. Causing me to only catch some parts.

"Can we say that slower pumpkin?" I asked he nodded and stared at him feet mumbling.

"Can I sleep with you I had a nightmare" he mumbled. I smiled

"Sure blue"

"What are you doing up?" He asked. I smirked at him.

"Saving blueberries from nightmares" Ethan's face turned red.

"What the real reason dork" he giggled.

"I was finishing up editing I started before you got here" he nodded and curled up on the bed. I smiled taking my shirt off and then crawling into bed. I pulled ethan closer to me so he felt safer.

"Night night baby blue" I mumbled to him.

"Nini daddy" I was suprised. What the hell??? Why was ethan calling me daddy? Maybe it was the sleep getting to him. I wasn't going to Question it. I would talk to him tommorow if I needed to. But until then fuck it I'm going to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep with the small fragile bit in my arms.