Chapter 17

Ethans POV
---
I woke up with a killer headache and felt like shit. I wanted to roll over and fall back to sleep but I couldn't and I couldn't get into my headspace. I got up from my bunk and hit my head.

"Ow fuck!" I grumbled getting up. I walked into the lounge and the bright like hurt my eyes.

"Morning eef" his voice felt like it was loud but it really wasn't.

"Morning mark" I mumbled grabbing something eating a little bit so I could take some meds for this shitty headache. I curled up on the couch in the clothes I had slept in. I presumed they were marks but I wasn't sure because the pants were pink with butterflies and that didn't seem like something mark would wear but I could be wrong.

"Are you feeling okay love?" I looked up at amy who was kneeling in front of me.

"I feel like shit. My head hurts, my sinuses are congested and everything hurts" she nodded and grabbed my hand and brought me to the back room where the light was dimer and there wasn't as much noise.

"Is this a bit better?" I nodded at her.

"Thank you ames"

"No problem bud" me and her sat back there for a while until mika came back. Suddenly everything hit me like a rock and I felt the need to panic but I hoped it wasn't noticible. I had put my little needs onto marks dn amy! I had started to treat mark and Amy like caregivers! It probably seemed like I was trying to invade their relationship!

"I'll be back eef I'm gonna go grab something okay?" I nodded at amy and her and mika left closing the door behind them leaving me alone. It wasn't even 5 minutes after they were gone everything came out I felt so bad. I was a terrible person and now what would they think about me forcing them to take care of me. I made them feel obligated to do it! I called them mommy and daddy! I treated them like they were my caretakers! Fuck!!!! This was going to end up like it did with Greg I knew it. I trusted them with so much of my little side way to quick. What if they used it against me? What if they wanted to blackmail me? My breathing was fast and my tears were falling rapidly faster then before. I was terrified. I quickly got up and locked the door to make sure no one would walk in on me in this state and petty me. I was scared this was going to happen. I was barricading myself with no one but myself and my thoughts this is what happened last time and my mom and dad sent me to a mental hospital... What if they do this? They hated me. They didn't want me. Mark and Amy were probably disgusted by the way I acted last night... I needed to stop before I got so and I passed out. I slowly counted to 100.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8..."

"Ethan are you okay?" Shit it was amy.

"I'm fine I just need a minute to myself" I started hoping I sounded okay.

"Okay we'll be here for you when you're ready okay?"

"Thanks ames"

"9... 10... 11... 12... 13... 14... 15... 16... 17... 18... 19... 20... 21... 22... 23... 24..." There was a knock on the door.

"Hey Ethan I need to grab something in there can I get it?" It was tyler. I grabbed my hoodie placing it back on hoping it didn't look like u was crying to much and let him in. He grabbed something out if his bag and left with a smile. I decided to go out with the others.

"Ethan you've been crying... What happened?"

"Hu oh no I haven't mark I'm fine" that was a like.

"Come here" I listened and followed him and Amy to the back room. Amy closed the door behind her and then they say down in front of me.

"Talk to us"

"I'm really Fucking sorry..."

"For what?"

"Putting all my needs in you, dragging you into being caregivers, and genuinely probably making you uncomfortable..."

"None of that happened ethan, I don't mind helping and Amy doesn't either, we wanted to talk to you about that we had a conversation and we wanted to know if you would like to be our baby and maybe be in a relationship with us or just 1 of us if you weren't comfortable dating both of us"

"R... really? Like is this isn't a sick joke is it?"

"No ethan it's not"

"Well okay um..."

"So would you want to be our or only one of ours boyfriend and both of our littles?" I looked at them in disbelief.

"I would...