Chapter 31

Mark's POV
---
I had it all planned out thanks to amy, kathryn, and tyler. I would take him out for breakfast at a cute little coffee shop downtown, and then take him to the park, go on a walk, maybe play on the swings a bit, then drive to the peer with an outlook of the sea to have lunch, then when we're done Take him over to the amusement park for the rest of the day until dinner and then go drop him off at home and go to tyler's and get ready then take him to a nice dinner under the stars then go back to the amusement park to take him on the fairis wheel. I jumped up out if bed at around 6am to get ready. I showered and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a unus Annus shirt throwing my red flannel on with it but I took it off shortly after knowing ethan liked to steal this one so I slipped on a different one. I went and sat the outfit I choose for ethan out on the chair in our closet just before you go into our bathroom the outfit had one of the unus Annus crop tops he had and black and white overalls with a pair of doc martens, I threw a chocker and few bracelets with it and the sand timer earings he had. I slid my matching earings in and grabbed the other things I needed to do. I walked downstairs and grabbed the big stuffed narwal I bought a few days ago and tied the note to it's horn with a purple ribbon and laid it next to him in place of me. Then I walked and placed the note by the coffee station and then grabbed my keys so I could go and set other things up and then go wait at the coffee shop. I was so nervous.
------
Ethan's POV
----
I woke up around 8 and rolled over to cuddle up to mark but he wasn't there. I opened my eyes to see a giant stuffed narwal. I smiled and smelled it, it had some of mark calonge sprayed on it. I couldn't help but smile as I sat up. I noticed the note I sat up and read it.

"Good morning the unus to my Annus (quite literally and yes I know baby we're supposed to not mention the dead but fuck it), anyways, I hope you slept well, I know you're probably very confused as I'm not hear for your awakening, which sucks, but I have something very special planned for us so get up and get ready. Shower and get all prettied up, your outfit is on your thrown in the closet I love you baby, see you soon"

I had to smile at how dorky he was. I got up and walked to the bathroom I grabbed my towel that said 'king' on it it was a stupid thing me and mark got a long time ago. I set my water up and stripped my clothes and stepped in. As soon as the water hit my skin I let out a sigh of pleasure. I showered using some of mark's shampoo because I liked his more then mine today. I took about 15 minutes doing that and dried off. I got out and wrapped myself in the warm towel walking to the closet. I slipped on a pair of boxers and then wandered to find my outfit. I seen it and smiled slipping it on and then seen a small box. With another note tapped to the top.

"Well now that you're all freshened up here's this, I hope you like it, I love you baby"

I opened the box and seen that was a necklace that had or names engraved on a heart with purple stones on the outside edge. I smiled happy tears falling down my face it was beautiful. I loved him so much. I walked out after putting everything on and grabbed my phone walking downstairs. I fed spencer, henry, and Chika before going over to make myself a cup of coffee. I was about to make myself coffee when I seen another note. What was this fucker doing sending me on a scavenger hunt to find him? I grabbed it and read it.

"Hi baby, again, don't go making yourself coffee, I know I'm asking a lot. But call amy instead. I love you boo"

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my phone till I got to the one I wanted  marked as '💖⚙️🍼mommy🍼⚙️💖 (amy)' and clicked it. It rang a few times before she picked up.

"Good morning princess, you've reached amy"

"Morning ames, mark said to call you, he's sending me on a scavenger hunt to find him or something, whatever he's doing the better have coffee because this asshole told me not to make coffee" I heard her giggle.

"Alright I'll see you soon boo" she said hanging up. I put my phone back in my pocket waiting for her. I walked out and sat on the porch swing waiting. She pulled up and I got up and walked to her car.

"Hey good looking wants rideeee" she said gigging.

"Sure thing pretty lady you choose where to" I said giggling getting in.

"Then I've got the perfect spot" she smiled and pulled away from the house turning on the hamilton playlist. I smiled and sang along looking out the window watching card and the outside world pass by until we stopped.

"Alright good looking your here" I looked up and seen a cute coffee shop with major cottage core vibes.

"Thank you pretty Lady" I said getting out walking in. I seen mark sitting at a table in the far corner and walked to it.

"Good morning good looking" mark said standing up to give me a hug. I giggled and hugged him back and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"Good morning good sir now do we have coffee?" I asked he chuckled.

"Dear we're at a coffee shop I would hope they had coffee"

"I'd hope so to" I said gigging walked up and ordered our coffees. Me and mark both grabbed our wallets to pay looking at each other glaring.

"It's on the house sugars, I hope you and your honey have a wonderful day, y'all deserve it"

"Oh thank you but I wouldn't want to take away from your wonderful shop"

"It's alright sugar but here" he said handing me our coffees.

"Thank you..." I quickly looked at their name tag.

"Um thank you karl"

"You're welcome dear" he smiled and turned around to another worker who's tag read "sapnap" grabbing the other coffee and kissing his cheek before handing it to me.

"Have a wonderful day dear" he said smiling.

"Thank you, I hope you do to!" I turned and handed mark his coffee. We went and sat down sipping it making small talk.

"What did I forget, what is today?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing Princess" I blushes and thought hard. He was right, so why was he doing all this?