Chapter 32

Ethans POV
----
"You know if you wanted to sleep with me all you had to do was ask, not pamper me" I said smirking as I sipped my iced coffee. Mark nearly chocked and spit out his drink. Clearing his throat before he spoke he looked at me and said.

"If all I wanted was to fuck you I would have just asked and not done all this sweetie that's not the point of today"

"Then what issssss?" I nagged.

"To take my amazing boyfriend out on a date that's the point"

"You're acting sus markiplier"

"And you're just thinking to much crankgameplays"

"Sure I am annus"

"You are unus now finish you coffee" I smirked and finished my drink. We walked out thanking the owners again. Mark walked out to his car Opening the door for me.

"Thank you my good sir" I said smiling getting in buckling up. Mark went and got in.

"Where to now?"

"The park for a wonderful walk" we drove to the park and mark got out. I unbuckled and he opened my door for me. He helped me out and held my hand. He went to the trunk and pulled out a skateboard. I smiled big. Mark Knew I had been practicing a lot and had gotten really good on the skateboard.  I grabbed it and went to the side walk waiting for him to finish locking up the car. He came up and grabbed my hand. He walked along as I skated stopping at a few points to give each other a few kisses. This man was the love of my life and I wanted to marry him, I just hoped he felt the same.