Chapter 10

Ethan's POV
-----
Just as mark lifted my face up tyler burst through the door.

"Alright you can stop Fucking"

"Oh my god we're not Fucking!" I yelled.

"Sureeee" he smirked and walked away. I was a blushing mess as mark drug me out to the living room.

"We should build a fort" I nodded excited. Fuck I couldn't slip into a headspace. We grabbed blankets and pillows and built a fort mark took a picture and sent it to amy. I was the first to crawl in.

"It's like a mansion of pillows!!!!!" I giggled excited. Mark got a call and walked out.

"Boys amy and Kat are coming over tonight"

"Yay" I yelled very childish. I noticed I was slipping deeper. Fuck this was a problem.

"I'll be back I have to make a quick call" I walked out to the patio and called mika.

"Hey eth what's up"

"I'm fucked"

"What do you mean bud?"

"I'm slipping and Amy, kat, tyler, and mark are all gonna be here what if I slip fully?" I was about to have a panic attack.

"Breathe buddy it'll be okay, if you do they'll be okay with it I promise just stay calm and go with what your head says"

"Okay... Thank you mika"

"No problem pumpkin pie, I'll talk to you later love you love bug"

"Wov u to mika" I smiled and hung up walking back inside.

"You okay eef?" I nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay I just had to call mika to tell her I might have forgotten something in her car"

"Okay, let's play video games until the girl get here" I nodded as we played some mario kart.

"I kicked your ass fair and square stone face don't pout!" I said jumping up and down. Tyler giggled.

"Yes blue boy you did" just then amy and Kat walked in.

"The party can start cuz it's finally here!" Amy said flipping her hair. I giggled.

"Yay amy and Kat is here!!"

"Well at least 1 one them I'd excited to see us!" Kat said giggling. We played some more things before deciding to settle down for bed.

"What movie should we watch?"

"How about the nun, I hear it's really scary!" Tyler suggested. Oh great a scary movie thanks Tyler.

"Sounds like a plan" I nodded agreeing with everyone. I saw Amy sit really close to mark which made me feel insucure and empty maybe jelous in general. I got up and curled up in the fort and watched it from there.

"Why we hiding in here blueberry?" I jumped a little before realizing it was kat.

"Just a comfy spot" I said smiling. She nodded and went back to her seat. Before the movie could finish I fell asleep. In big space or little space I hated scary movies, they scared me. I woke up to quiet tapping and looked around. I didn't see anyone around and I was scared. I got up and walked to the bathroom and did what I had to but when I walked out I felt breathing down my neck. I turned to see someone in a clown mask and they grabbed my shoulders. I scream like a little girl and instantly started crying.

"Shit!" Mark ran to my side as tyler took off the mask. Great my friends are gonna think I'm a pussy. I clung to mark feeling sleepy.

"Sorry eef it was for a joke" tyler said bending down playing with my hair.

"Is otay" (it's okay) I mumbled. Fuck I was using my little voice, maybe they would think it was because of my sleepiness.

"M jus wan gu bat nini" (I just wanna go back to bed) I mumbled clinging to mark. Mark carried me back to the couch that was folded out as a bed and laid me down and then went to leave.

"Nuuu markie pwes stwy" (no marky please stay) I mumbled and he laid next to me.

"M wov woo marki" (I love you marky).

"Love you to blue bird" and that was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to a sleep.
----
Marks POV
-----
I held ethan until he fell asleep because he had gotten upset over a prank we had done. I felt really bad. He was also baby talking a lot. I didn't question it, he was probably just really sleepy. I got up once I knew ethan was fully asleep and walked to the kitchen looking and seeing that it  was only around 12:30 he had went to bed kinda way.

"So he's not a little you wanna tell me?" Kat asked as I grabbed my drink.

"The baby talk, calling mark daddy, excited over simple things, everything is adding up to a little, we need to talk to him about it" amy said. She was right everything was adding up.

"Maybe we should let him come to us about it so we're not pushing it on him" I suggested. I didn't want to scare him or upset him.

"That's probably a good idea"  I nodded.

"So what are we recording tommorow?" Tyler asked butting in.

"Egg drop" I said smiling.

"Sounds cool"

"It should be" I sighed and went and laid next to ethan.

"Did you see how he looked at us earlier?" I looked over at amy confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like when I came and sat by you getting close so we had room for ty on the couch"

"He didn't look at us" I said rolling my eyes.

"But he did mark, he looked lonely and jelous" kat added.

"I think he likes you mark" I shook my head. No way in hell ethan liked me.

"Whatever get your asses to sleep it's late" I smiled and pulled ethan closer to me falling asleep.