Chapter 9

Ethan's POV
----
We soon finished getting out nails done and my hair got done. I looked so pretty. We ran into spencers and I found a cute little flower crown I bought. I had a whole outfit for tonight.

"Are you sure you wanna go to marks tonight? I mena the last time you went you had a break down and slipped" mika asked as she drove. I nodded.

"Yeah I wanna go"

"Okay buddy be safe love you and I'll talk to you later" I nodded and got out.

"Thank you for today miks"

"No problem ethan, have a nice night" I smiled.

"You to" I walked in and got ready. I messed with my hair a bit before getting changed. I slipped on the skirt and smiled. This made me sqeeks happily. I liked the outfit it made me feel happy. I gained the courage to grab my phone and wallet and a bag of things I would need for the night. I grabbed my charger and went out to my car. I drive to marks in silence. I tried listening to music but it distracted me to much. I was overly anxious. I got to marks within 15 minutes. I parked and took a breath before getting out and fixing my skirt. Suddenly I wanted to change. I grabbed marks hoodie that I wore the other day for the video and never gave back and slipped it on. I had washed it so it smelt nice and it was like a dress on me. I walked to the door and knocked. I heard footsteps coming to the door as I messed with my flower crown and hair.

"Ethan!!! I'm glad you could make it!!" Mark said pulling me into a hug. I smiled and hugged back.

"Wouldn't miss it" I smiled and stepped in slipping off my shoes.

"So why did you want me to wear a girly outfit mark?" I asked as we walked in.

"Cuz it's for a video and I thought you would look cute" I smiled and rolled my eyes as a stupid blush creapt to my cheeks.

"Well I did as you wished" I said and slipped off the hoodie. Mark smiled.

"Ethan you look amazing!" The blush grew more.

"Thanks mark" I mumbled as I sat my stuff down walking into the living room.

"You look nice ethan"

"Thank you ty" I smiled.

"So we're gonna do a live stream first" I nodded as mark finished setting up stuff. We started the live stream and we're messing around having a good time.

"Alright everyone we'll be having our live stream for st. Jude's next week and most of teamiplier will be here. But before we end this I have a suprise for Ethan." I looked at mark confused. Tyler brought over a big box and told me to open it. I opened it slowly not know what was in it. I got part of it open when I heard a small bark.

"Holy hell did you get me a dog?" I yelled overly excited.

"I dunno open it and find out" I quickly opened it and seen a dog in a black kennel. I opened it and he jumped on me.

"Hi buddy what's your name?" I talked to him like he would answer.

"His name is spencer" mark said looking at me. I pet spencer and jumped up and hugged mark.

"Thank you markimoo!" I yelled.

"Your welcome eef" I blushed at the new nickname. Mark ended the live stream and we filmed a bit before we settled down to watch a movie. I grabbed my bag to go change but as I opened it I couldn't find my PJs.

"Hey mark" he came up to the bathroom door.

"2 things, 1. Can I shower? 2. Can I Barrow some clothes?" I asked.

"Yes go both" mark said and threw me a towel. I smiled and closed the door stripping and taking a shower to wash away the stress if the day. I took about a 15 minute shower I got out and wrapped the towel around me drying off when mark walked in. I quickly covered myself up.

"Oh shit, sorry uhh heard the clothes!" Mark yelled and turned around to leave running into the door some how managing to jam it. He opened his eyes and tried the handle.

"Fuck it's stuck" I looked at him in disbelief going and trying the handle.

"How the fuck" I asked looking at him. I grabbed my phone and texted tyler to come let us out of the bathroom. I quickly got changed and felt eyes on my ass.

"Mark eyed up here I know my cake looks nice but common" I seen him blush and I giggled.

"Sorry you just look cute" I blushes as I noticed mark was getting closer. I could feel his breathing on my lips. 'Fuck just kiss me already' I thought.