Chapter 24

Marks POV
----
I knew me and Amy had broken up due to me questioning my sexuality and her having feelings for someone else. I lifted up Ethan's chin so he was forced to look at me.

"Do you really want that to happen?" He nodded slightly. I smiled and leaned in attaching my lips go his. It was filled with love and slight neediness.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Pwes" (please)

"I'll see what I can do" I kissed him again and laid him back in his bunk and went to talk to amy.

"He likes me amy and I kissed him twice! Also what's a little?"

"Age regression occurs when you mentally retreat to an earlier age. In all ways, you believe you're back at that point in your life, and you may exhibit childish behaviors, too." Sean explained and I nodded.

"Why do people do it? Is it like a link or something?"

"There is a kink but that would be ddlg/b"

"Age regression may be a symptom of a mental health condition, such as dissociative identity disorder or PTSD. Age regression can also be used a therapeutic technique, though it's a controversial practice. A mental health professional can help you return to a time in your life when you were abused or experienced trauma" I nodded looking at sean and gab.

"How do you both know so much?"

"We help littles back home" they both explained.

"Ohhh okay" they answered a few more questions I had and then we just talked. By the time we were done I made up my mind. I wanted to be Ethan's caretaker. Amy said she would gladly be his platonic mommy. I walked to Ethan's bunk and opened the curtain a little he was wrapped in a blanket hugging Gizmo his gear stuffie and had on one of my hoodies and some shorts. I smiled to myself as soft snores left his mouth. I walked back to the lounge getting a confused look from Amy.

"He's sleeping"

"Oh okay, we can talk to him later"