Chapter 36

Marks POV
----
We went around a few times until the clock struck 12:00 me and Ethan had officially been a couple for 5 years. I smiled as we stopped at the top. I took a deep breath fiddling with the small box in my pocket. I smiled and got down in one knee. Ethan gave me a very confused look but I started talking before he could say anything.

"Ethan mark Nestor darling, I love you so Fucking much, I'm so happy to be your boyfriend, to he your daddy, to have you as my princess, to have you in my life, I've had a channel with you, have been dating you 5 years and you've been in my life a long time, I'm beyond the luckiest man alive, but today on November 15th at 12 am I'm asking you to take my hand and make me the luckiest men alive and asking you if you will take my hand in marriage to spend the rest of our lives together, I'm so in love with you I want no on else so, Ethan mark nestor darling, will you continue being the unus to my annus, the princess to my pince, the light of my life, My moon and my son, will you take my hand and marry me?" He had tears running down his face.

"Oh my Fucking god!! Absolutely!! Mark how did I ever get so lucky?"

"Baby I'm the lucky one" I planted a kiss to his lips and slipped the ring on his finger as we got back on ground.

"I now pronounce you the luckiest man on earth!" Tyler said hugging me. I was so lucky to have these people in my life. From this point on I knew my princess would always be mine an that I wanted no one else. Me and Ethan talked about adopting but decided to stick to pets and just lived a good life after getting married. This was the man of my dreams and I got to be with him until the day I took my last breath.
-----
The end!!

Hey guys vash back at you with the end of the book, yes you read that right THE END!! I hope you all enjoyed this book and what to read more! I have a lot of other stories, but I think I'm gonna do a teamiplier one-shit book so if I do I will keep y'all updated, if you have any book requests let me know, I will gladly write another story! I love y'all so much thank you for reading and voting!!! 💖💖💖