his sex pistol >:) (chapter 22) 18+

"That's my girl" i felt his body on top of me leaning down, he moved to my neck licking and biting i moaned at every touch

I felt his uhh doodle? ... :/ ...come near my entrance. i grabbed the bed sheets beside me even tighter to try stop myself from grabbing him and guiding him inside of me .

"So eager kitten" he teased "what do you say"

"Please, Shota please, i need you" i knew he liked me begging.

"Good girl" then in one motion he thrusted into me. i covered my mouth in time before a moan escaped.

He stopped so i could adjust to his...BIG size...it hurt but felt so good.

He slowly started to move in and out of me reading my facial expressions to make sure he wasn't being too rough (like 'too rough' is possible )

"ahh fuck daddy fill me up"

i bit my lip trying to conceal my now obvious whimpering at the feel of every inch of him

"Shhh kitten" he ordered

He slowly increased his speed while resting his head on my neck and his breathing increased

i couldn't bare not feeling his skin on me and not pulling that beautiful long black hair that smelt exactly like he did. SO GOOD. i grabbed his hair in my fist as he continuously sucked on my collarbone.

hanging onto shotas back i dragging my nails across him leaving read and white lines of where my fingers had just been.

"Ahhh kitten you feel amazing" he moaned "fuck, you're such a good girl"

I wanted to say the same but i couldn't speak, my body was trembling underneath him and my brains were literally being fucked out of me.

"Ahhh fuuuck mhh" i pulled hard on his hair which only turned him on more.

"Harder" i breathed

I heard him laugh and then drag his sharp teeth accross my neck

"You're just my type... of .... girl ahhhh" he moaned going deeper and deeper each time

i dug my nails into his back making sure he stayed inside of me

"Ahhh yes daddy right there OMG YES!"

I felt my body begin to tremble and a ball of pleasure begin to form in my abdomen

"Are you cumming kitten" Aizawa whispered into my ear

But all i could let out was a small "mhmm" as my nails scratched deeper into Shotas neck and my hands pulled harder on his soft hair. I was cumming...so hard!

"ahhh good girl"

Then seconds later i felt Shota speed up again. his devilish eyes stared down into mine as he bit his lip and swore under his breath. He was already leading me to my next climax.

"UHHHAAA FUCKK BABY!" he cried

i felt a really warm liquid fill my insides, but he didn't slow down, he noticed my body tensing underneath him again.

"YES BABY KEEP GOING JUST LIKE THAT" i pleaded, wrapping my legs around him

Seconds late he led me to my next climax. My back arched and my body trembled... he had me seeing stars!

He slowed down and finally we just stayed there for a minute, holding each other, feeling each other and catching our breath till he pulled out nice and slowly and kissed me passionately before undoing my blindfold and laying down next to me. We both stared at the ceiling amazed, panting and sweating. I couldn't believe what just happened!? in bed he had always been so gentle and i loved that but this was a completely different type of sex it was amazing....it was fiery... it was... it was UNBELIEVABLE!

"fuck Y/N that was something else" he said running his hand through his thick black hair and smiling to himself.

I looked over at him his sweat dripping over his forehead and over every defined muscle on his chest.

HOW DA FOCK DID I GET SOMEONE AS TASTY AS THAT TO EVEN LOOK TWICE AT ME! SHIET!

i smiled to myself and reached over the bed and put back on my panties and bra. i watched his eyes inspect every inch of my body with a smug grin slapped across his face as if he hadn't just seen me naked...

i went into the bathroom to ya know clean the 'Vajayjai' and then went to check the time. it had been about 40 minutes since we got home so we still had a long time left before the two idiots arrived.

i crawled back into bed and cuddled up to Shota

"you okay my love" he whispered onto the top of my head

i just replied with a "mhmm" before cuddling even closer to him "are you?"

He leaned over and kissed me before grabbing me in his muscular arms. "I'm great"
He smelled so naturally good so warm and sweet.

"I love you so much Shota"

He looked down at me and smiled so softly and sincerely

"I love you too"

the only thing I could think to do was climb on top of him and kiss him tracing his lips with my tongue and gently running my hands over his abs.

"omg baby we just fucked give me a minute before you start getting all horny on me again" he said laughing

He grabbed my ass and pulled me close to his body in a hug making sure I couldn't move.