Interesting ideas (chapter 28)

y/n pov
'These kids are going to be the death of me' i growled into my palm as i walked through the UA halls towards the teachers lounge.

I entered the room where Nemuri,Toshinori and Shota sat at the small table in the middle. As soon as i saw Shota my headache disappeared and was replaced by some 'not so clean' thoughts about my hot rugged sexy Shota with his hair tied back in a bun showing his gorgeous jaw line. His hands wrapped around a mug of coffee that i wish was my neck and that smile.... That perfect smile from a mouth that felt so good sucking my.... Holy shit. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

Shota and i hadn't really been 'sleeping in the same bed' recently if ya know what i mean. Our schedules got 1000x more chaotic as the end of the year was rapping up. It seemed whenever i had my lunch break his classes would start or days that i got off work early he got home extra late. We'd always miss each other and it seemed like today was no different.

"Hello everyone" i exclaimed walking towards the table but then seeing Shotas gorgeous complexion and reminding myself i was in a professional environment and should probably stay a good 2 meters away from him until were in a more discreate place.

what had happened with the safe word was still eating at shota... he seemed a lot more cautious and well shota being the pro hero that he was decided that it was his fault for me having to use our safe word, although he would never admit it.

I began to poor myself a cup of coffee to try and take the edge off but instead was greated by two arms wrapping around my waste and lips sucking on the tender flesh of my collar bone. I relaxed my head back over his shoulder and small groans escaped both out lips.

I couldn't help myself.

I whipped round to face my love and just dug in. our lips crashing against each other  while our tongues gently traced each others mouths.

'EHHHEMMM' was all we heard before turning round and seeing Nemuri and Toshinori staring at us with one eye brow perked

We both blushed slightly and gave an apologetic smile to the two at the table. Shota giving one a little less sincere.

They went back to talking.

" i'm sorry i got back so late last night" he said running a hand over my cheek and resting his forehead against mine

you shook your head with a smile as if to say 'you don't need to apologise' He smelt yummy. Too yummy... i ran my hands up his hair and pulled him into another kiss. "You coming to mine tonight sho?" i said against his lips.

He reluctantly pulled away and looked at me as if to say ' please don't get mad'

I sighed and gave him a hug. "Sho, don't overwork yourself" it might have just been that we were so close or that i havn't had my insides re organised in 2 and a half WEEKS. But i just couldn't stop myself from whispering in his ear "you have no idea what you're missing" taking his earlobe into my mouth.

"Is that so? And what exactly will i be missing kitty?"

"Oh you know just me, home ALL alone, in that black thing that you like "

"Kitten" he said sternly pushing me against the counter pressing his half erect member into my thigh while cupping my chin in his hand forcing me to look into his obsidian eyes "you're playing with fire"

"Mhmm and i'm not afraid to get burnt" i smirked proud of myself for making him this aroused

"You naughty little brat"

Then in my poutiest voice i looked up at him. Batted my eye lashes and said "i think i need to be taught a lesson"

HE MELTED! His eyebrows furrowed and a mournful look washed over his face as he moaned into my shoulder.