first day at UA (chapter 8)

I was petrified oh god why did i think i could do this... i said standing outside of the classroom i was about to teach in.

"you ready," Aizawa said walking up behind me and making me jump.

"i..i yeah i am or not.," i said clenching my hands into fists.

"it's fine don't worry they're just little Bratz"he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"haha thanks.. then without warning he opened to door and took a step in the classroom pulling me with him with the hand on my shoulder.

"good morning class this is your new defense teacher. Ms l/n "

"good morning." i said bowing

"alright well imma head out" he said before swiftly leaving the classroom.

wtf he is just gonna leave me here shit.

"so.. class I'd really like to learn all your names and get used to your quirks. so why don't we go down to the gym and we can have a little show and tell/ competition."

that last word competition really got everyone excited.

after everyone introduced themselves and showed off their quirk i decided Tokoyami showed his quirk off the best so he won. everyone else did great but i think he was the calmest, collected and thorough with his quirk.

"alright class i hope you've had fun there are about 5 minutes left so is there anything, in particular, you want to do?"

as soon as i said that Midorya shot his hand up.

"yes, Midorya?"

"since you learned stuff about us. can we ask questions about you?"

"i... i suppose so i guess... i didn't think you would be interested.."

"of course we are, its so interesting!" Kaminari shouted

i laughed "sure,  go ahead"

many questions were asked like:

"how old are you?"

"i am 23"

"are you single?" Mineta asked

"i uhh yeah i am," i said smiling and a little creeped out

"how long have you been a pro hero?"

"oh 2 or so years now"

"what really? why did you only become a pro 2 years ago?"

"uhm well i was doing other things before that and my finace didn't want me to become a pro so i put it off for a while" shit i'm talking to kids right now not friends.

"oh you guy's arn't together naymore? how come?"

"i guess we just grew apart." lies "nothing terrible" Lies" it was mutual understanding" LIES

there were many questions about my life but i kept on dodging this one question

"What is your quirk and what is your hero name"

"hmmm i think class is over" i said smirking 

"c'mon sensei pleaseee" the whole class cried

"hmmm.... okay how about the first one of you to guess my quirk will get to go one one one with me in a battle.

everyone seemed extremely excited at this... i didn't think they would be this happy but whatever gets them motivated. 

now it really was the end of the lesson

"Alright, guys great job everyone!"

it was now lunchtime and i was sitting with all the teachers just talking

when lunch was over Aizawa caught up with me to my next lesson.

"Hey y/n"

"hi Aizawa"

"i just wanted to let you know that my class really likes you. They wouldn't stop talking about you" he said in a basically monotone voice with his scarf covering most of his face.

"oh that's great i really like them too they are so much fun!" i said laughing. WOW I can't beleive they liked me!

he nodded his head and started walking away

"hey Aizawa can i take you out to dinner"

he stopped in his tracks like he just froze in time

"i wanted to thank you for helping me get the job here" i said nervously

he just nodded his head and walked away. as he was walking he said

"ill come by your house at 8 tonight"

"i.. actually, could I meet you at the restaurant... it's called 'Kazoku'

He just nodded.

Before i got a chance to say anything else he disappeared into another classroom.

i.. i just got a date with Aizawa... or maybe it's not a date i dunno do i want it to be a date?

y.. yeah i guess i do. but what if he doesn't think it's a date? then i'll make him wish it was >:)