celebrate (chapter 7)

"hey guys!" i said running up to them in my tight black dress with a low-cut v neck that i knew was shaping my boobs perfectly accompanied by  a pair of expensive high heels.

"wow y/n you look amazing," Nemuri said giving me a hug. she was in a beautiful dark blue dress that shaped her just as perfectly.

"yh you do" Yoshinori and snipe said at the same time.

"why thank you," i said giving them a warm smile.

"where's Hizashi and Aizawa?" i said walking towards the night club.

"Hizashi ran inside for some reason he said he would be back and AIzawa is...... over there" toshinori said gesturing to someone on the other street walking towards us. he looked nice...like weirdly nice. last time i was at the night club he wore a baggy top and jeans but this time he..i's wearing a shirt and trousers that fit him. He is walking a little straighter too... like he is trying to look nice. for me? what!no not everything is about you GOD

"hey Aizawa" i said walking up to him

Aizawas pov

2 hour earlier

What the fuck do i wear?? I mean i.. I don't have anything... I'm just gonna be there in my ripped baggy jeans and... ugh no i.. I can't i oh god i gotta go shopping for fuck sake

1 hour and 30 mins later.

Okay...i guess not too formal but still not too casual... why am i even doing this.

I... i hope she likes it,

1h later

"Hey aizawa!" she said walking eagerly up to me.

Fuuuuckkkk omg!

She looks beautiful not even that she looks...enticing and still classy . .

How her hair falls perfectly around her body and shapes her face.

"Angel.."

"sorry?" she said looking at me. I don't think she heard me properly.

I could see everyone outside the bar staring at her.... All those disgusting guys undressing her with their eyes

I walked up to her and instinctively gave her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. I wanted people to know that she was under my protection.

She hugged me back! Wait what.. She wrapped both her hands around my neck and buried her face in the crook of my neck i was about to close my eyes when i saw Hizashi walk out of the bar giving me a death stare look. I let go of her and met up again with them.

We all walked into the club and rather than stopping at the bar Hizashi told everyone to follow him. He led us into a back private room that he had reserved for tonight. so thats what he was doing.

The rest of the night was quite fun. We talked and danced and drank... well everyone else did. I didn't. I nominated myself to be the designated driver. y/n brought her car.

The best part of the night was the fact that y/n sat right next to me and when i say right next to me i mean literally her legs were touching mine and she was almost leaning on me. I mean in her drunk/tipsy state i don't think it meant anything to her but it did to me. I was sat with one arm on the sofa top and the other resting on my lap. And each time she would sit down her head would use my arm as a sort of pillow..... But every time she did, Hizashi would give me this death stare and try and pick her up again to dance or drink or something... it was weird. Maybe he is the 'older brother' type.

Anyway it got later and everyone was super drunk...other than me. Which i was fine with. I don't like being drunk or the taste of alcohol it just makes me even more sleepy. 

Nerumi wanted to split a cab with hizashi as they are going the same way but Hizashi wanted to come with toshinori, y/n and i even though we were going the opposite way to him. 

In the end nemuri dragged Hizashi away and  said their goodbyes because they had a much longer drive ahead where as we were about 15 mins away so we stayed for one last drink and that was the point toshinori was completely out of it and could just about walk.

We both made the decision to take him to the car. I walked out and saw this amazing Mercedes Benz convertible pull up in front of us! the valley then handed y/n the keys! woah a classy car for a classy lady

"This belongs to.. You ?" i said taking a closer look at the car..

"Haha yeah cool right.." she replied

She is awesome

We sat Toshinori in the back which he thought was a bed and instantly collapsed in a deep sleep. She handed me the keys and we drove off in a cloud of smoke. felt pretty cool ngl!

y/n wasn't very drunk anymore.. She could hold her licker unlike the blond bear asleep in the back .

She just sat there smiling out the window. She didn't say a word until we dropped Toshinori off and that's when she began to relax. I think being around the number one hero made her a bit nervous.