summary of everything so far

The following will be a summary of everything that has happened in the story so far because I have been away so only read if you have forgotten or need a reminder.

Hey, so I've been away for about 3 months now... sorry about that my summer kinda took over but i remembered about this so i came back and this time i'm not leaving till it's finished.

but since I've been gone such a long time i thought I'd write a quick summary of everything that has happened so far in this story because my guess is that if you're reading my book, you're probably reading loads of other Aizawa x readers and they can all get muddled up so, here we go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Summary

y/n was invited to a club by Hizashi (long time friend) to meet snipe. Aizawa caught feeling for her and y/n reciprocated them. Hizashi got jealous because a few months back hizashi and her had a make-out sesh but y/n was super drunk and said she didn't like him that way.  Hizashi said the only reason he introduced her to snipe was that he knew they wouldn't work out and hoped she would realize she was actually meant to be with him (Hizashi)

y/n ended up going on a date with Aizawa and they hit it off when they got back to y/n's place they were about to go inside when a drunk hizashi shows up and basically starts talking about y/n and her secrets about Riku (her abusive ex) Aizawa and Hizashi get in a fistfight. y/n gets mad sends them both away. 

while this is happening y/n gets a job at UA yay!

Hizashi apologizes and y/n and Aizawa get together. they also Uhmmmm do The Deed a few times.

things are super chill between them until Aizawa and y/n go a lot rougher in the bedroom and y/n uses the safe word. A few days go by and Aizawa is acting really distant and pushing her away.

Okay if i've missed something just lmk because it's been 3 months since I read it too lol but for now you're all caught up. we may continue with the story. hope you enjoy. xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------

a little side note if you're gonna re-read any chapter I advise it be 'late night drive' it's my fave so far