why so sad? (chapter19)

Shota and i were so distracted that we didn't hear the loud footsteps of Kayama and Hizashi approaching our door.

They burst into the room seeing you lying on the desk and Shota glaring at both of them

"Fuck off you two" Shota says half-joking, half really not.

getting off the desk you hear a massive sigh come from Shota as things were just getting good.

"Aww you two love birds how cute" Kayama  says walking towards you

Kayama and i had been spending a lot of time together and had become as close as sisters

She leaned in to give me a hug "finally reunited with your man" she then turns to shota and said "this one hasn't stopped talking and complaining about you leaving for 2 weeks"

"I HAVE NOT!" I replied turning slightly red when I look up to see aizawa grinning.

i went and gave Hizashi a quick hug, things are still a little awkward but it had been a while and you wanted to make sure you guys could still be friends.

you all get to chatting you start to talk about the trip and everything that's been happening. 

"Hey, guys why don't you all come round for poker, pizza and drinks tonight, it would be nice to catch up." i said because it was actually starting to get dark and i needed to get home soon to feed my hamster called 'Bowser' that i got because i was missing shots and needed something to distract me. But i loved him now.

Hizashi jumped up with joy

"That sounds amazing, Hell yeah let's do this!..... oh wait I'm getting a haircut so can we meet at yours in a bit"

I looked over at kayama and she seemed happy as well

"I'd love to, sounds like fun so when should we meet," she asked

"how about in 2 hours at my place, sound good?"

Everyone seemed happy until i felt this deathly aura next to me. I was gonna ask him what was wrong but i didn't want to make him uncomfortable in front of both his friends so i waited until we were walking back to my place to ask.

"Hey are you okay? You didn't seem too happy back there."

He let out a little grumble into his scarf.

I stopped walking

"Shota, what is it " fuck did i do something? Oh no he is back less than 2 hours and i've already fucked it.

He stopped walking and then looked back. I think he could tell i was doing that...'thing' again.

The next thing i knew i had his scarf tightly wrapped around the two of us, my hands both on his chest and his hands on my waist

"S..S..Shota?"