( 18+? ish)returning home(chapter 18)

I've been dating shota officially for 2 weeks now, he will be returning today and i can't wait to see him, we called every night and texted every morning and it was killing me not being able to see him. I've been staring outside his classroom window for about 10 minutes although it feels like hours and i didn't think i could wait any longer! but just as i thought that i saw the school gate open and that same school bus from 2 weeks ago emerged.

The parents of the students were waiting outside to pick them up so all the students went straight home after a long tiring trip. i watch each of the students leave the school one by one until i spot Shota's messy hair and white scarf step out of the bus and my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't wait to see him, i watch as he enters the building alone and made his way up to his classroom.

The door handle slowly twisted and before he could say anything i had sprung myself into his strong arms, and as if he knew i was there he caught me and held me tight to his body. He wrapped his arms around my waist. i place my hand on his neck and the other in his silky soft hair.

"(Y/N) i missed you so much"

"I missed you too Shota" I whisper burying my face into the crook of his neck.

he pulled away and cupped his soft warm hands on my cheeks and leaned in slowly for a kiss. His lips so soft, sealing on top of mine.

He pulled me in close so my whole body was touching his i lightly grabbed at his hair as he placed one hand on my waist then slowly moved his hand down slipping it into my back pocket and squeezing

I let out a slight gasp at the sudden feeling, he starts to giggle at me making my cheeks turn pink, he is the only person who can do that to me.

Placing both his hand around my ass and lifting me up caused me to wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He began kissing my neck and walking over to his desk then put me down. His whole body in between my legs and hands in my hair ,god above i missed him! Pulling me close he started to bite down on my lower lip sucking it at the same time. As soon as his tongue made contact with mine i realised how much i REALLY missed him. I lay back on his desk as Shota towered over me .

He slipped his hands up the sides of my shirt as he kisses down my v neck shirt. a muffled moan escaped my lips as i pull at his hair urging him to continue.