i already knew ... (chapter 20)

I could feel my face turning red as he buried his face in my neck and kissed it lightly, his sadness rippled through my body like shock waves and it hurt, it hurt for me to see him like this.  

we stayed still for a minute holding each other in our embrace before his scarf loosened around us but he didn't let go in fact he pulled me in even closer and whispered in my ear.

"I missed you so much I couldn't bear it,  you were constantly on my mind.... I am completely and utterly infatuated with you."

He pulled away and grabbed my hand as we kept walking i didn't know what to say, i missed him too but i don't know why he should be upset now, I'm here now and back at the classroom he seemed happy to see me... well more than just happy...

I didn't want to ask him again so i spent the rest of the time thinking and before i knew it we were standing outside the apartment. I was racking my brain and couldn't figure it out.

"Shota, why are you upset"

i said bluntly.

I was still standing half outside the apartment as he walked inside

He whirled round to stare at me his eyes more red than usual, I felt my heart sink

"Shota? Please tell me."

"I missed you so much.." was all he said.         Not good enough.

"I missed you too! so so much! But why are you mad!?"

"Cause as soon as I get back you don't want to spend time with just me. You invited them both over straight away not even thinking about how I might want to spend time with just you, sure i like my friends but I love you....!"

'silence'

He immediately stopped, we had only been going out for two weeks and we had only been together for 10 days before he left...

He has never said that to me before. But even though it's only been a couple of days I know I love him. I could feel my love for him whenever i look at his face, into his eyes, watch him sleep or when he kissed me, the first time I kissed him i knew i loved him.

"I...I ugh it's okay you don't have to say it back i know it's soon but I'm not going to take it back I do love you, but don't worry. no pressure," Aizawa said turning away into my apartment

"Baby. I'm sorry that i invited them over i missed you so much and we still have 1 hour and a half until they get here. I can always cancel i just thought it would be nice to have everyone over and relax, get drunk and mess around. Baby, I'm sorry and I...i love you too you big idiot!"

 Shota shot round and slammed the door shut behind me smashed his fist against the door above my head and towered over me. His face was so handsome it was intimidating but not scary, i don't think i could ever be scared of Shota... he would never hurt me i knew that. I looked up at him and i watched as his eyes looked up and down my body, i could feel his eyes undressing me, but I did NOT mind...