(chapter 21) 18+

"Shota what are you doi..."

Before i could get another word out Shota grabbed my arms and led me into the bedroom he closed the door and he pushed me against the wall dragging his teeth along my neck while unbuttoned two buttons from my shirt then he paused and looked back up to me as if he was asking me if it was okay. I grabbed him and took off his shirt as I smiled biting my lip.

He took that as a yes. He kissed me roughly his tongue in my mouth and quickly placing his hand on my ass i felt him pull my body against his.He bit my lip before slowly releasing. I'd never seen him like this, he's always been so gentle but now he was so macho? so provocative and so SO sexy i could feel my body getting hot as he touched me.

"Sh..sh..shota?"

i said panting as he turned me around and slammed me against the bed i felt his hands go up my shirt his hands were so soft but rough at the same time. moans escaped my mouth no matter how hard i tried to hide them. he kissed and bit every bit of my neck, licking me from my collarbone to my ear and then whispered.

"I'm not holding back anymore"

those words made a spark of lust spring through my veins. i wanted him so bad

All  i saw was a white scarf wrap around my eyes and felt something wrap around my hands tying it to my back.

Two hands wrapped around my body and spun me around as he grabbed my shirt and ripped it off without even breaking any of my buttons. Shota reached around my body and unhooked my bra He grabbed my breasts and kissed them licking them...

"You're so sexy" he said in my ear before he reached down my stomach and hooked his thumb on my jeans teasing me to take them off

I couldn't wait any longer... each kiss was like he was teasing me and tempting me.

He loosened the grip off his scarf just for a second and when he wasn't paying attention i managed to free my arms but within seconds he caught them and replaced them by my sides.

"Now now kitten seems like someone has been a little naughty trying to escape" he chuckled

running his fingers down my breasts all the way down to my jeans. He unbuttoned them and in one swift motion my jeans were off... just my panties were left and they were... soaked. he licked my pelvis just above my underwear and did circles around my inner thigh with one hand. My body couldn't hold back any longer

"Please, i need it, i need it Shota"

"What?"he said clearly smirking

i needed him and would do anything to get him to satisfy me so i thought of the dirtiest thing i could say to him.

"Please daddy, fuck me like you own me!"

the groan that came from his mouth is a sound that i will never EVER forget.

he ripped off my pants and his hands started massaging my clit. I moaned not trying to hold back as I could hear how much it was turning him on. He slid his fingers inside me and i let out a loud gasp and bit my bottom lip, he moved his fingers in and out of me teasingly and i let out moans and groans each time, i was panting and so was he.

"Well if that's how you react to just my fingers i wanna see how much i can make you moan"

He kept sliding his fingers in and out and i kept moaning but it wasn't enough for me anymore.

"Shota i need... i need you now" i said between pants I could feel Shota smile at this

"How badly do you want it? Tell me" he asked while i heard him take off his boxers

Obeying his orders i said " i want your delicious cock so badly. " grabbing the sheets around me into my fist until my knuckles turned white

"What do you want me to do to you?"he wispered in my ear still finger fucking me

"Shota... please"

He tightened his grip around my hands

"I said what do you want me to do to you?"

I swallowed a lump in my throat "I WANT YOU TO KISS ME UNTIL I CAN'T BREATH, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME WITH YOUR THICK COCK INSIDE MY TIGHT CUNT AND MAKE ME SCREAM."

I just blurted it out without thinking. shit i really needed this