whats been happening (chapter 17)

so it's been around 3 weeks since Shota... slept over?

well, we didn't sleep much but you get the picture.

Hizashi came back to school the next day and we talked for hours, he admitted to me that he was in love with me and probably won't be over it any time soon but he will be sure to restrain himself and not overstep any boundaries because he cared about me and Aizawa a whole lot, which I understand, I've forgiven him now but he hasn't forgiven himself. Aizawa... i mean Shota, haha 'Shota' I still can't get used to that, anyway, he and Hizashi also talked and he said he has forgiven him because he just wants me to be happy but i think he is still a bit angry. i'm not too worried tho cause they'll have a full 2weeks on the trip to become best buds again and have ya know MACHO GUY TIME!

oh yeah, the trip! so the students of class 1A and 2 teachers are going on a trip because they all did so well on their midterm exams. (best in the school which isn't surprising) the two teachers were going to be me and Aizawa but Nezu was concerned we'd get distracted if we were together and not be able to protect the kids if needed to (it was a very awkward conversation). So I stepped back and let Aizawa do it, I mean he is their homeroom teacher after all. Hizashi is going to be the second teacher.

Anyway trying to keep our relationship a secret was proving to be impossible since the kids basically already knew which (as you know) is how Hizashi found out, which is how every other teacher and news reported found out. so yeah that didn't work.

Shota and i haven't had any alone time since everyone's been planning for today's trip and the whole thing with Hizashi was a bit overwhelming.

the bus leaves in 20 minutes and Aizawa still isn't here yet.

I'm standing inside my classroom looking out over the students scurrying onto the school bus. where is he? I haven't seen him in 42 hours and my arms were missing his hugs.

"sorry I'm late i had to stop a fight in the gym."

"omg is everyone okay?" I said as i walked towards him

"yes everyone's fine" he said before swiftly picking me up by my waist and me wrapping my legs around his waist. "it feels like forever since we've done this"

"mhmm" was all i could get out while i buried my face into his neck and lightly kissed it causing him to twitch cause i know it's his ticklish spot.

"oi naughty, stop that," he said lightly pushing my face away from his with his shoulder

"or what?" i said pulling away to stare him dead in the eyes with a devilish grin on my face.

"or ill have you bent over my desk while i..."

'beep beeeeeeepp' Shotas words were interrupted by the sound of the school bus.

"hmm.. you're lucky" he gave me a deep kiss before slowly putting me down."okay but before I go I want to ask you something, properly this time."

"okay.."

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" he said as he stared deep into my eyes.

OMFG HE IS TOO CUTE but it's true we had never really talked about it i guess i just assumed we were dating but this way was much better "Yes Shota i would love to be your girlfriend" i lept up and gave a deep kiss to him while running my hands through his hair and across his unshaven chin.

the buss honked one more time which meant he really had to go.

"i'll miss you" i said holding onto his arm

"I'll miss you too, but you gotta let go of my arms cause ya know i kinda need it." i gave him one final kiss before he opened up the window and jumped out.

"bye"

"bye,"i waved.

then he left. For 2 weeks.

OMFG FOR TWO HOLE FUCKING WEEKS !!! WHAT THE HELL I CAN'T SURVIVE THAT LONG.....