Thirty

Narrator

"I drained most of the poison out. Z will be fine." Shai tells Diavolo as he wipes his hands with a towel.

"Good. If something had happened, I would've killed you." Diavolo smirked at Shai.

"Yuma." Shai called his servant over, "Get the preparations ready for the wedding. The wedding will take place in three days." He sits across from Diavolo and looks at him, "That would be enough time to cut her ties with those men. When she wakes up, she won't know who they are, and we can tell her I'm her fiancé. She probably won't remember you either."

"Wait. What?" Diavolo stood up.

"You are connected to the brothers. Therefore, you played a huge part for them to meet. It's only logical for her to forget you." Shai leaned back on the chair.

Diavolo sat down, "I guess it's fine. I can fill her in on everything. I can take out the brothers' part."

Shai nodded in agreement.

"It's been a long time." A well-built man with short orange curls and brown eyes approaches the Demon King.

"Yes, it has been." The Demon King and the man shake hands. He turns to introduce him to the guys. "This is my old friend, Helenus. He is a gifted seer."

The guys looked at him in awe. Helenus laughed, "Come in." He invited them inside, and the Demon King explained his visit. "I see. Your daughter must be important to you?"

"She is. My son is crossing a dangerous line here. Can you help us see what will happen if we don't get to her time?" The Demon King asked him. Helenus nodded. He led them to a room with a reflecting pool in the middle.

"Now, let us see." He closes his eyes. The pool starts glowing. When he opened his eyes, they were white. A picture of Z sleeping pops up. Then other images appear as he speaks. "As a price for helping, she will be married to Shai, the Egyptian God of Fate. The wedding will be in three days after he completes the change. As a price for changing her fate, she will lose her memories of everyone. Great disaster followed behind her memory loss. A second war between the heavens and hell will commence. Her memory loss, empty holes in her mind will cause her to lose her sanity. She will bring destruction to us all, become the ruler of all the dead souls." The color in his eyes slowly appeared, leaving everyone shocked about what they heard.

"Where is she?!" Lucifer asked, upset.

Helenus shook his head, "I am sorry, but that I am not sure. I could only see what would happen, not where she is."

"We'll have to find her soon. A lot is at stake if we don't stop this." the Demon King looked at the image of his daughter in her demon form, smiling devilishly.

"I guess we'll need to head to the Egypt sector first," Satan told them.

"I agree." Lucifer nodded. He texted the rest of the brothers to meet them in the Egypt sector.

When they arrived, the brothers gathered. "This is crazy!" Mammon shouted.

"When I see Diavolo, I will kill him with my bare hands." Belphegor looked down at his hands and closed them shut.

"Let's go. I have two friends who might help." They flew and followed the Demon King.

They arrived at a cave-like entrance and walked in. Although the outside didn't make an impression, the beauty was inside the cave. Covered with beautiful crystals, it shined so beautifully.

"Aha! My friend." A big man, with long black and green hair and dark eyes, approached the Demon King.

"Osiris." The Demon King smiles and hugs it out with Osiris. Behind Osiris, a well-built man with black hair, yellow eyes, and dog-like ears and tail stand by Osiris. "Anubis, how are you?"

The shook hands, "I'm well. Thank you." He looks over at the brothers and smirks.

Mammon huffs and starts to march his way to Anubis when Beelzebub stops him.

"I need your help finding my daughter." The Demon King looked at both Osiris and Anubis.

Osiris and Anubis looked at each other and nodded.

"I see. No wonder Shai seemed like a busy body these two days." Osiris speaks to himself.

"A day passed, so you only have two days to get to her. Luckily, everyone knows where Shai is. We will help in any way we can." Anubis reassured the Demon King.

"Thank you." The Demon King bowed at them.

"I think we should head over as soon as possible." Osiris stood up. "We'll ride there. We'll be there by sunset."

"Why not fly," Leviathan told them.

"Yea, I think it's faster. We can carry you." Beelzebub chimed in.

Osiris and Anubis looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They all got ready to head out to Shai's place. They all met outside the entrance after everyone ate and did what they needed to do. "Let's go," Lucifer announced. He took hold of Anubis. The Demon King took hold of Osiris.

They made it to Shai's palace in no time. "I can see why flying is better." Osiris laughed. When they landed, a guard came up to Osiris and Anubis, bowed, and led them inside.

"Osiris? Anubis? What do I owe the pleasure of you two coming here? I see you brought guests." Shai smiled at them.

"We came to get my daughter." The Demon King spoke.

"Daughter?" He clapped his hands together, "You are speaking of my bride-to-be, yes?" He ran up to the Demon King. "It is a pleasure to meet my father-in-law. Please come in."

"Father-in-law, my ass," Mammon growled at Shai.

"Pets should stay outside. I don't need them dirtying my floors." Shai glared at Mammon with a smile. Shai turned his back on Mammon and led everyone into a room.

"Diavolo." The Demon King growled at him.

"Father?" He looked shocked to see his father and the brothers there.

"Where is she?" Lucifer asked in a deep voice.

"I'm afraid I can not let you see my bride." Shai smiled.

"Cut the bullshit, ya snake. She ain't ya bride, and never will be!" Mammon shouted at Shai. Shai glared at Mammon.

"Do you know what will happen if you go on with this?" The Demon King asked Diavolo.

"I don't care about the consequences." Diavolo stood his ground.

The room was soon filled with a dark aura.