Six

Z

I tried my best to avoid Mammon as much as possible. I made my way to Beel's room. I knocked on his door, and he opened up, "Z?"

I walked in and faced him, "Beel, I got permission to go to the Celestial Realm."

Beel broke into a smile, "That's good then. When do we head out?"

I looked down, "Actually, you can't come with me." He gave the most adorable puppy eyes, "Diavolo said that you are going to get extra hungry being up there, and there would be a chance you might cause an issue." I bit my lip.

Beel pulled me into a hug, "It's okay, I understand. I was worried about what would happen if I got too hungry. Who else will you be taking?"

"I have someone in mind. Someone who looks like he likes to keep things from Lucifer and not listen to him." I smiled.

I knocked on the door. I waited and nothing. Is he not here? "Z?" I turn around and see Satan with a book in hand. "What are you doing here?" He walks up to me.

"Can we talk inside?" I leaned in, "I don't want Lucifer to hear this." That got his attention, and he opened the door for me. His room was filled with books. Some were piled really high and others floating. "It's beautiful."

"You think so?" Satan asked, I nodded. "Now, what is it you want to talk about that Lucifer can't know. I like knowing things that Lucifer doesn't know." He smiled.

"Can I trust you?" I looked into his eyes.

"Can you what?"

"Can I trust you?" He looked back into my eyes and nodded. I smiled, "I'm going to the Celestial Realm with Simeon. Beelzebub was supposed to come, but Diavolo doesn't want him to go. He might get too hungry." I told him.

"And why does a human need to go to the Celestial Realm? And how did you get permission from Diavolo?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you when we get there. Are you in or should I find someone else?" I turned to leave.

"Okay, I'll go with you. When do we leave?" He answered.

I smiled and turned to look at him, "Tomorrow morning." He nodded and I waved goodbye to him.

I got to my room and laid down. Finally, I'll be able to learn something about myself tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Hey, human. You forgot about me. Come find me, I'm in the attic. Follow this scent, come quickly."

I woke up and looked around my room. There was nobody around. I thought about the voice that I just heard, He's in the attic. I got off my bed and walked out. I walked around looking for stairways that lead to the attic. It took me awhile but I found them.

I climbed up, and when I got to the top I just saw an empty room. There was nothing here. I was about to turn to leave when I smelled that familiar sweet scent. I closed my eyes, Show me the truth, my eyes turned white for a second and back to normal.

I saw a door I didn't see before. I walked over and opened the door. I walked and saw another door with bars. A cell? I got closer, but I didn't see anyone. "Hello?"

"You found me." A soft voice comes closer. A tall man with Royal blue hair and purple eyes comes out of the shadows. He was holding onto a pillow. I looked at it and then him.

"Who are you?" I ask.

He smiles softly, "Someone who needs your help. I need to get out of here, you can help me."

"Why would I do that?" I look him in the eye.

"Because you can." He looks back at me.

"Tell me who you first." I cross my hands.

"Do you really want to know?" He gets closer.

"If you want me to help you, you better tell me who you are and why you are here." I looked at him seriously.

He chuckles, "You are not what I expected, but fine I'll tell you. I'm Belphegor, the seventh brother, the Avatar of Sloth." He smiles at me.

"Belphegor? I thought you were in the human realm."