Twenty-Three

Four days have passed since Lucifer and I got to the human realm. We were able to get most of the big things out of the way. Today we have plans to transfer all my assets down to Devildom.

As we were about to get into the car I heard someone call my name. "Ziana?" I stopped from getting in the car and turned to see who it was.

"Soryu?" Soryu smiled at me and walked over to me. He smiled at me softly and brushed his jet black hair back.

"You look good. Beautiful as always." He got closer and took me in a hug.

I felt a cold breeze coming from behind me. I peeked over and saw Lucifer glaring at us. When he noticed me looking at him, he walked over to my side.

Soryu finally noticed Lucifer and let me go. "Are you not going to introduce us?" Lucifer glared at Soryu.

Knowing Soryu, he glared back. "Ah... yea. Lucifer, this is Soryu, we go way back."

"When she means way back, it means I was her first boyfriend. I was her first in everything." Soryu smirked.

"Hey, you don't have to tell him that." I felt my cheeks go red.

"Oh, is that so?" Well, that's nice. I'm her HUSBAND, and the last man she'll ever be with." Lucifer smirked back.

Soryu stopped looking at Lucifer and placed his attention on me. "Husband?! Aren't you still in high school?"

"Ahaha." I looked away nervously. "Yea, it just happened like that."

Lucifer got closer and took me into his arms, "It was love at first sight. We dated and I felt like I couldn't live without her, and we got married. Nothing surprising about that. When a woman and a man love each other, they give each other everything." He spoke as he looked into my eyes. "I love this woman more than myself. I plan to let her know how much I love her every day." Something about the way he was talking, made it seem like he was being sincere.

I felt my heart beating so fast. This is bad, really bad. "I see. Well, Z, I'll get going. Just so you know, I don't plan to hand you over so easily." Soryu winked at me and walked away with fire in his eyes.

I looked at Lucifer from the corner of my eye. It was obvious he was in a bad mood. "Should we get going?"

"We can go tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to go now." He turns around and walks back into the house.

I tilted my head, What's wrong with him? He's acting as if he were jealous. I get it if Beel and Mammon were here, but Lucifer?

Lucifer was locked in his room for the rest of the day. After I finished talking to Beel and Mammon over the phone, I decided to make Lucifer his favorite tea and made myself a coffee. I guess the smell of the tea reached his room since he slowly appeared into the kitchen.

I smiled, "Let's go to the porch." I grabbed the mugs and headed to the porch, he followed right behind. We sat down on the cushions that were already there.

I handed him his tea. "Thank you." It seemed like he couldn't look at me. He sighed, "I don't know why I'm holding back."

"Holding back?" I looked at him confused. He didn't answer after that and took a sip of his tea. I bit my lip and drank my coffee. I looked up at the sky. Tonight there was a beautiful full moon. I giggled softly, thinking about how Lucifer acted earlier.

"What's so funny?" Lucifer glanced over at me.

"Nothing." But for some reason, I could erase the smile off my face.

"It must be something if you're wearing that stupid smile." He growled softly. "Are you thinking about that lowly human?"

I quickly looked over to him. Does he think I'm thinking about Soryu? So, he is jealous. So does that mean... "Do you like me?" I covered my mouth after realizing what I said. "Aha, please forget that. Do you want more tea? I can get you some more." Feeling embarrassed I tried to leave.

But Lucifer pulled me down before I could stand. "What if I do? What's wrong with that?" I felt my face burning. "You love Beelzebub and Mammon, I think you can love one more." Before I could react, Lucifer's lips were already on mine.

He placed a hand on the back of my head and the other one around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His kiss was bittersweet, the deeper he kissed me, the more I didn't want this to end. I closed my eyes and let myself go in this blissful moment.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and he opened his eyes a little shocked. I felt him smiling as he kissed me. He slowly placed me down, getting on top of me. I felt like the heat we were creating was too much for me. He finally lets go of my lips and trails down my neck and my chest.

I let out a soft moan, "I'm at my limit." He quickly rips my shirt open and starts kissing my chest. I couldn't think straight. My body and soul wanted him, wanted him badly. He quickly took off his clothes and kept caressing my body with his big warm hands.

He intertwined a hand in mine. He opened my legs and slid into me slowly. "Tonight take all of me and give me all of you. I won't go easy on you." With that said, he grabbed my hands. I let out moan after moan when he went in deeper and harder. He didn't lose his pace and went in even harder.

I wrapped my arms around him and did the same. The deeper he went, my nails dug deep into his bare skin. "Lu... Lucifer." I let out a small moan in his ear. I started reaching my climax.

Lucifer kissed more roughly and together we reached the climax at the same time. He picked me up, "We aren't finished just yet." He carried me into the room, where we both didn't get much sleep.

I didn't notice when I fell asleep, but when I started waking up I felt two strong arms around me. When I was fully aware, I looked up and see Lucifer's face. We were laying on the floor of the living room, blankets wrapping themselves around us.

I felt my face burn up, so I accepted him. I guess he noticed I was up, that he woke up and smiled down at me. He pulled me up and buried his face in my neck. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. After we both sat up, Lucifer noticed something in his left hand's ring finger. He looked shocked, I leaned over and saw the same ring that Beel, Mammon and I have.

"How?" I looked up at him. Just then a small note falls between us. My little Dove, aren't you something. I love it! Whenever you accept another man as your partner, a ring, like I gave you and your other two partners, will appear on him. It is proof of you two accepting your love and now you've bonded. I hope I see you in a bigger harem, my little Dove. I could hear her giggling like crazy in this note.

"We bonded?" We both looked at each other.

Hey, my Lovlies! So, remember when I said I'd write a new story. Well, I did. The only thing is I couldn't help but make it a fanfiction. So, for all my ATINYS, I wrote a San fanfic. Even if you aren't an ATINY, please check it out. I plan on making that story just as great as this one. 😁 You guys can check it out, it's called Colors.

Thanks, guys 💓

Oh, and when I was writing this chapter, I was listening to Be Mine, Oneus version for Road to Kingdom, I think it suits it perfectly. 😁😁 To whoever heard that song version, don't you think so?

Obey (Shall we date, Obey Me! Fan Fiction) Book oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें