Sixteen

"Z." I heard Diavolo's voice in the distance. "You four go out. Barbatos, bring some water and Father step out as well."

I heard Beel and Mammon hesitate before finally leaving. "Son is she okay?" His father asked him.

"She will be, go on now." Once everyone was gone, Diavolo sat down next to me. "Z?" I felt a wave of warmth wave over my body.

I slowly open my eyes. "What happened?" I mumbled as I slowly sat up with Diavolo's help.

"I'm not so sure, but I feel like it has something to do with the burn on your arm." He reached for my arm and the burn was bound with a bandage. "I was able to see the symbol on it before Mammon covered it. I guess you got some answers in Olympia."

I bit my lip, "Something like that."

"I'm your older brother, you can tell me." Diavolo smiled at me.

"You know?" I looked at him shocked.

"It's been a while." He said softly.

"And you didn't bother telling me?" I stood up.

"I'm sorry." He got up, "I didn't know how to tell you, I really wanted to. Especially, when so many guys are always around you, and having to think that my baby sister is getting hit on by those unworthy demons, twists my horns with anger." He started mumbling.

I shook my head, I walked towards the door and bumped into Father. "You're his little sister? What's going on here?" I backed up slowly and looked at Diavolo. He looked away and bit his lip. "Are you two going to tell me?" He roared, scaring us.

"Z!" Mammon and Beel started running towards me.

"I'd like to be alone with these two." He roared at them and closed the doors shut. "Now you two speak."

"Okay, Father, I'll tell you." I looked at Diavolo like he was crazy. He came closer to me, "He'll find out sooner or later." He took my hand, "Father, Z is my little sister and your daughter. She's yours and Aletheia 's daughter."

He looked at me and Diavolo, "She's who? My daughter?" His eyes started getting teary and walked slowly towards me. I felt anger rise in me, how dare he act as he cares. "My daughter." He tried to touch my cheek, as he was the doors opened, I borrowed my eyebrows.

As he was getting closer, I slapped his hand away. "I am not your daughter, nor am I your sister. You didn't want me, so I don't want you." I yelled at them. I felt so much anger, my wings sprouted out.

"That's not true, let's talk about it." Father tried to calm me down.

"We have nothing to talk about." I spread my wings and flew out of the room.

Diavolo

Before we knew it Z was gone. "You guys are her what?" Satan asked us, confused.

I motioned them to sit down, "Barbatos bring them some tea." I walked in front of them, "Z is my little sister and my Father's daughter."

"Our Z is your sister like she's a princess of Devildom." Mammon covered his mouth.

"Our Z?" I glared at him, "Ziana is my sister, not yours." I growled.

"Ziana? That's her name?" Beel asked.

I nodded, "It was on her application. When I saw her picture I knew there was something about her. Then I heard her and Simeon talk about how she looks like Aletheia."

"Aletheia, as in the goddess of Truth. She's really Z's mother? Where is she?" Simeon interrupted me.

"I honestly don't know." I looked down and bit my lip.