Nine

"Z, what would you like to drink?" Satan asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I'll take a lemonade." I smiled at him. He let the server know and turned back to me.

"Are you alright, Z?" Satan looked at me concerned.

"Uh..." I chuckled and looked away.

"Why do you really want to go to the Celestial Realm? I think we should know since we are going for you." Simeon looked over at me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at both of them, "I really hate doing this, but this will be the only way to be sure you won't say anything to anyone." I grabbed their hands and pulled them close. "Let the strings of destiny intertwined. Bonding them to my design. Let these beings destines become one with mine." I chanted in Greek.

Red strings appeared on Simeon and Satan, connecting to mines. "What is this?!" Satan looked shocked.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know. But one thing you do need to know is I'm not human." I looked at both of them with sorry eyes.

"How is that possible?" Simeon asked.

"What did you do to us?" Satan was getting upset.

"You two are bonded to me. That way you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you. It also helps prevent others from trying to get the truth from you," I played with my fingers.

"You could have trusted us first," Simeon said calmly.

"I didn't want to take any chances." I looked at them.

"So, tell us." Satan started getting impatient.

I told them everything, from the day I got adopted up to now. They both looked dumbfounded. "So the person we'll be looking for, might be your mother?" Simeon asked, I nodded, "Interesting, who would have thought. I'll help you. You don't seem like a bad person, finding your parents might be interesting. I'm in." Simeon giggled.

Satan took a deep breath, "Okay, I'm in as well. But you can't be the only one who did a pact."

"A pact?" I looked at him.

Satan chuckled, "It's what you did to us, you made us bond with you. Making a pact is the same thing. So, from today on, I'll be in a pact with you." I felt a flash run through my body. "Done." Satan smiled at me.

"Thank you, aren't you mad for what I did? Bonding you without permission." I bit my lip.

They both looked at each other and smiled. "It's fine, it's kind of devilish, I like it." Satan chuckled.

We all started laughing. "This is so interesting! Your destiny is definitely tied to both the Demon and the Celestial Realm. What if your father is a demon?" Simeon started trying to put things together.

"I'm sorry you can't go in there!" There was a commotion going on outside.

"Move!" that voice sounded familiar. We looked at each other and went outside.

"Beelzebub!" We looked at him in shock.

"Z!" He walked up to me and engulfed me in a big hug.

"We're sorry, is he with you?" An attendant asked.

"Sadly. He's my bother." Satan spoke to the attendant.

"Beel, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"You know when you have a favorite food?" I nodded, "And when you have it so much, you get used to it. And when you stop for just one day, you crave it so much, that you have to have it. Well, that's how I felt. I'm so used to having you around, that I couldn't bear staying away from you any longer." He gave me puppy eyes.

"I can't believe he made such a romantic gesture using food." Satan looked at Beel weird and went into our cabin. Simeon nodded giggling and followed Satan inside.

I looked at Beel, "Z, I want you for myself." He caressed my cheek. "I love you." He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I didn't stop him, I slid my hand onto his neck, and kissed him back.

All of a sudden, I felt a tightening feeling gripping my heart. I fell to the floor gasping for air. "Z!" Beel grabbed me, he carried me to the cabin where we were staying.

"What's wrong!" Satan came to us.

"I don't know, she just started gasping for air. She's not breathing!" Beel started panicking. I don't know what was going on with me. I grabbed my chest, the pain was unbearable. I felt myself fading, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I let myself fade into the darkness.