Twenty - Nine

Z

"Where are we going?" I turn to look at Diavolo who finished putting our luggage in the train cart we're using.

"You'll see when we get there." He smiles at me and sits across from me. "I don't usually like leaving Devildom, but this is a special case."

A special case? For some reason, I felt restless, like something was going to happen. "Can I at least have my phone? I want to message the guys and tell them I'll be gone for some time. I don't want them to worry."

"Don't worry, I already handled it." He gives a big smile and starts working on some paperwork he brought with him. I bit my lip and looked out the window. I just want to go home and be with them, I felt lonely without them.

"It's cold," I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Lucifer

I felt my phone ring in my pocket and pulled it out. "Belphegor." I quickly answered, "What did you find?"

"He's taking her to the Celestial Realm, to the Egyptian Sector. We are still figuring out why he is taking her there, but once we find out we will let you know." I hung up and looked over at Satan and Asmo, who were curious about the call.

"He's taking her to the Egyptian Sector in the Celestial Realm," I tell them.

"Why there?" Satan looked concerned.

"I hope she's okay. Oh, look we're here. Let's find the King and try to get her back quickly." Asmo stood up and got out first.

When we arrived, Hercules and Prometheus were waiting for us. "You lost the Princess already. You aren't good dogs, uh." Prometheus smirked as we approached them.

"Don't listen to him. I know where the King is staying. I'll take you there." Hercules patted my back and smiled. We got on the chariot and headed to where the King was staying.

Outside was Aletheia watering some flowers. She stopped when she saw us. "What a present surprise, what are you guys doing here?" She looked over, "Where's Ziana?"

"Um, she's with Diavolo." Asmo smiled at her.

"Oh, okay." She smiled back, content with the answer. "He's in the study." She motioned us to go and meet the King.

"Thank you." We all tell her and walk towards the study.

I knocked on the door. "Come in." A deep voice answers. I pushed the door open and we all walked in. "Lucifer? Ah, your brothers and friends are here too. What's going on?"

"Diavolo took Z to the Egyptian Sector. I think he's going to do something to her."

Z

"Z, wake up." I slowly got up and looked around. "We're here. Come on, let's go."

When we got off the train, a hot breeze wrapped itself around me. I see the sand under my feet, and people are barely covered. "Where are we?" I asked Diavolo.

"The Egyptian Sector. Let's go, he's waiting for us." Diavolo took my hand and led me to a camel. We rode for about an hour to finally get to where we needed to get.

"Couldn't we just fly?" I asked Diavolo.

"We could have, but I wanted you to see this place for its beauty." He smiled as he looked ahead. "Over there." He pointed to a big palace. Decorated in gold and jewels. When we arrived closer, I felt like an ant compared to this place. "Shai." Diavolo jumped off and greeted a man with long dark hair and emerald green eyes. He only had his waist covered, but dripped with all types of jewelry, he wore dark makeup around his eyes and wore a beautiful head crown.

"Diavolo, it's been so long." He walks up to Diavolo and they hug each other. I notice his snake-like tongue flickering in and out. He turns to me, "And who is this beauty?" He comes to me and grabs my hand, he brings it up to his lips and I feel his tongue flicker on top of my hand. I cringe and back up slowly.

"This is my little sister. Z." He introduces me. "Z, this is Shai, the God of Fate and my good friend." God of Fate?

"What brings you here, my friend?" He asks Diavolo as we walk inside.

"I need your help with her fate. I can't take her to the sisters in the Greek Sector because they are close to her mother. This is something I want to do without anyone getting in my way." Diavolo looks at him seriously.

"Ah, I see. She agrees with this, yes?" He grabs my hand again.

"Agree with what?" I look at Shai and then Diavolo.

"Changing your fate. What kind of fate do you wish for? I can give it to you." His smile disgusts me.

"I don't want to change it." I moved my hand away. "What are you planning to do Diavolo?"

"If you do this without question, I'll give you her hand in marriage. You seem fond of her and I can trust you with her." He ignored me.

"I'm not marrying him. I'm not marrying anyone who isn't my partner." I yelled at him.

Shai smiles, "Yuma, Solar, take my bride to her new room." I back up.

As if I'll become his bride. I bring out my wings and jump out the window. As I tried to get away, I felt a sharp burning sensation coming from my leg. I look down and see two holes. I felt dizzy. Not being able to keep me up, I fell. I felt someone grab me. "What did you do?"

"I poisoned her." I heard a chuckle. "Oh, don't worry friend. I'll give her an antidote, but I need her to be fully asleep to do what you want. She's more powerful than you, if she's up and refuses, she can kill us all. You want to be safe, yes?"

I heard a sigh, "Alright, do what you have to do." No, no, no, no! I don't want my fate to change. Belphegor, please help me! You and the guys, please save me! I can't move!