Thirty-Three

Z

Belphegor kissed me softly. Little by little, our kiss intensified. He caressed my body softly.

He looked me in the eyes and transformed into his demon form. I went ahead and also changed. "I want you in your most beautiful form."

Belphegor kissed me aggressively. He licked my neck and went further down.

His long tongue went over my core, making my whole body tickle. Still, in my demon form, I hide my scales away.

I grab Belphegor's hair, and he makes his tongue go deeper into me. I moan as he sucks on me.

I wanted him in me so badly. Belphegor seemed to notice how antsy I was getting, that he looked up and smirked. He licked me whole. He came up to me and kissed me.

I flipped him around and got on top of him. I grabbed his member and slowly slid down on it.

Belphegor moaned and grabbed my thighs. As I rode him, he caressed my body and played with my breast. I felt like I was reaching my climax.

Belphegor picked me up and held me up on the wall. I wrapped my legs around his hips. He grabbed my neck and intertwined his other hand into mine. Belphegor was rough, but it felt so nice. He growled as he was reaching his peak.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer. I kissed him, and he moaned in my mouth. We both focused on each other until we both reached climax together.

We laughed and laid on the ground. Belphegor smirked and picked me up. "I think we should have a swim."

"Wait, what!" He ran with me in his arms and jumped into the river. The warm water wrapped itself around us.

Belphegor swam towards me and pulled me into his arms.

He placed his forehead on mine, "I love you" I felt it. I smiled at him, and we kissed.

We dried off and started heading out. Belphegor took my hand into his. "Hey, look." We both looked down at his ring finger and noticed a gold ring.

Belphegor smiled, "I guess I am all yours now." He pulls me closer to him and kisses my nose.

We went back to Shai's palace. When we got there, Lucifer, Beelzebub, and Mammon were waiting for us outside.

Mammon saw me and ran up to me.

He hugged me tightly and showered me with kisses. I giggled. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"I see you are one of us now." Lucifer spoke to Belphegor. The three guys saw his ring.

Beelzebub smiled and gave Belphegor a big bear hug. "I'm so happy."

My father and Diavolo came out of the palace. My father came to me and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're okay. You don't understand the dangerous things that would've happened if you lost your memory." He sighed.

"I understand perfectly." My father looked confused, "Belphegor showed me. It didn't look too pretty." I chuckled awkwardly.

Anubis and Osiris came out with Shai and the rest of the guys.

"We want to apologize for Shai's lack of behavior." Osiris tells us.

"No, no. I apologize for my disappointing son and for bringing you guys into this." My father apologized.

Anubis came up to me and handed me a flower in front of everyone, "You're a goddess. If these fools are not enough for you, I will love you to be my wife." He grabs my hand and kisses the back of it.

He looked into my eyes, and I felt speechless. He grinned and kissed my cheek. "I understand why Shai wanted you for him." He smirked as he grabbed Shai and walked back inside.

I felt my face burn up. The guys who weren't my partners laughed, and so did my father and Osiris, all except my lovers. Mammon walks up to me and cleans my hand. Lucifer rubs my cheek and kisses me.

"Don't worry, we'll make you get more than enough." Belphegor smirked.

"We're going to over-feed you with us and our love." Beel gives me a big hug.

We all said goodbye and headed back home. When we reached Devildom, my father looked at me.

"Go home, darling. You belong with them. You are still the princess of Devildom, and that place is your castle, with your knights." He brushes my hair with his hand.

"But, father. I don't think it's safe to be with them." Diavolo yelled.

"That is not your decision to make!" My father's voice echoed. "You and I have some serious talking to do. Especially if you want to keep your position as the future king." He growled at Diavolo. Father turns to look at me, "Once you finish high school, the real work begins. You will rule by your brother's side, so you need to start training and learning the royals' ways. If you do choose to do something else, let me know. I'll see what I can do."

"Yes, father." I smiled at him. We wave goodbye, and I go home with my boys.

"Awe, how romantic." Asmo gets all giddy. Lucifer, Beel, Belphegor, and Mammon have a proud smile on their faces. Asmo stopped and looked at me, "The way Anubis confessed his desire for you was amazing. Who wouldn't want that hunk of meat? You'll be dumb if you don't." He softly pokes my nose.

Lucifer, Beel, Belphegor, and Mammon glared at Asmo. I laughed. "Thank you for coming to me. I love all seven of you."