Five

Z

I laid on my bed and started thinking of what to do. How will I get there? What would I say when I get there? I can't go up to her and be like, "Hey mom, remember me? The kid you abandoned." No. No. Can't be too rude. I sat up and grabbed my D.D.D.

               -Me: Where are you?

 -Beel: In my room.

                    -Me: Okay, I'll be there.

-Beel: Bring food!

I shook my head and got up. I skipped my way to the kitchen and grabbed Beel some stuff. I walked up to Beel's room but Mammon stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going? Your room is that way." He pointed in the other direction.

"Oh, thank you. But too bad I'm not going that way." I smiled at him and pushed him aside.

"I am the Great Mammon! You can't treat me like this!" He follows me, stomping his feet.

I giggle and softly tap Beel's door with my foot. He opened the door and smiled brightly when he saw me. He helped me with some things, and we placed them on his bedside table.

I laid on his bed and sighed, "Beel, what should we do?"

"Have you asked Diavolo? Maybe he'll give you permission." He said as he started eating.

"I doubt he'll give it to me so easily." I pouted.

"Make something up." He lays next to me. "You're smart." I look at him and smile.

Just then, we feel someone wedging in between us. "What's this?! Why are you two so close! I don't like it, move Beel." He pushes Beel off and wraps his arms around my waist. "Much better." He wears a face of accomplishment.

I look at Beel, and Beel is just staring at a Mammon blankly. He got closer and just picked Mammon with one hand, throwing him to the other bed. Then Beel gets on and hugs me tightly. "What the hell!" Mammon jumps up and runs towards us.

"Get off her!" Mammon tries pulling Beel but he didn't budge.

"My darling." A melodious voice rings through the hall.

I sat up quickly, "It's Amos! Hide me, I don't want to play dress-up again." I tug Beel.

Beel nodded and pointed to his closet, "Well I'll tell him where you're hiding." Mammon pouted.

I sigh and grab Mammon, dragged towards the closet. I pushed him in and closed the door behind me. Mammon started struggling and I pulled him towards me.

We were nose to nose. I felt his body heat up, "Are you okay?"

He just stares at me. I place a hand on his cheek, he leans in more as if in a trance. He lays a kiss on me and I stay in shock. Is Mammon kissing me?! Am I doing nothing about it?!

Someone started rattling the door and pulled it open. Next thing I know, I'm laying on my back and Mammon is on top of me, just staring at me.

"Oh, my. What's going on here?" Amos crouches down and looks at us with amusement. I felt my whole face go red. I pushed Mammon off and ran out of the room.

My first kiss! Mammon just stole my first kiss!

I made my way out of the house and headed to where Simeon was staying.

"Z!" I turned around and I saw Beel running towards me. "I go where you go."

I tilt my head, "Beel, are you sure like being around me? Are you sure you want to be my friend?"

"Why are you asking so suddenly?" He scratches the back of his head.

I sigh, "Nothing, go back, I'll be back soon." I walk away and head out.

On my way to Simeon's, I bumped into Diavolo. "What are you doing out so late? "

I smiled at him shyly, "I just needed someone to talk to, so I was on my way to see Simeon."

He pouted, "I don't think it's wise to go see a man on your own, at this time. Maybe I can be of help?" He gives me a small smile. I nod and smile back. "Should we go somewhere nice and talk."

"Sure. " I let him lead the way. He took me to his place, and we sat by a big tree. Barbatos brought both of us tea. I sniffed it and took a sip. Gross.

Diavolo chuckled as he noticed my unpleasant face. "I guess tea isn't to your liking. Barbatos, bring her some juice." He took the cup from me and handed it to Barbatos. "Now, tell me. I want to know more about you."

"Me?" He nodded. "Okay, um, I was an orphan since I was 3. My mom found me in the orphanage I was staying in."

"Do you not know who your parents are?" he asked seriously.

"Not really. My mom wants me to find them, I don't know why though. They chose to abandon me, so why should I care about their whereabouts." I looked sadly out towards the field.

Diavolo got closer, "Maybe it isn't as you think. What if you weren't abandoned, but just taken away from them?"

I chuckled, "Then why haven't they looked for me?"

Diavolo

I got closer to her, "Maybe it isn't as you think. What if you weren't abandoned, but just taken away from them?" I try to convince her.

She chuckled, "Then why haven't they looked for me?"

She took me by surprise. "Maybe because they think you're dead." I wish I could tell her, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do. It was obvious she wasn't too keen to find them.

She bit her lip and looked at me with pleading eyes, "I want to explore the Celestial Realm. I want to get to know both realms better, so I can feel more comfortable here."

I looked at her surprised, "By yourself?"

She shook her head, "No, no. I can go with Simeon and Beelzebub."

Beelzebub? "I suggest you take someone else that isn't Beelzebub with you. He might get even more hungry up there, and we'll have trouble that we don't need."

She did a double take, "Does that mean you are giving me permission to go?"

I nodded, Does something draw her from the Celestial Realm? Could it be her mother? "Just make sure you find some other demon to go with you, and don't take the hungry one and the one who will probably steal anything shiny." I got up and walked away.

"Barbatos." Barbatos came out of the shade.

"Yes, your highness?" He bows at me.

"Make sure they have a safe trip going and coming back from the Celestial Realm."

"I'll take care of it, don't worry." He bows and disappears into the shadows.

I hope I'm not making a mistake by letting her go.