Eighteen

Narrator

Hades walked Z to Zagreus. When they reached him, Z reached out to grab his hand when Mammon flew in between them. "Sorry dude, but this lady is my lady." Mammon grinned and grabbed Z, throwing her over his shoulder.

He flew up, leaving Zagreus burning with rage. "Let go of me." Z started struggling.

"Oy, stop moving, you'll fall." Mammon tried to hold her still.

Zagreus flew up towards Mammon and Z but was pulled down by Beelzebub. Beelzebub used his strength to drag Zagreus and pushed him onto the floor. Hades was about to stop Beelzebub from hurting his son, but the Demon King grabbed by his collar and threw him far from them.

Aletheia walked up to Pseudologos and Lucia, "I can't believe you'd do such a thing to my child. It's unforgivable. You will beg on your knees for forgiveness that you will never receive." Her body glowed and vines started breaking from the grounds racing towards Pseudologos and Lucia.

Lucia created a barrier around her and Pseudologos, but it was of no use. The vines went under the barrier and reached out for them. As they reached their legs, they sprouted thorns and wrapped around their body causing them to cry in pain.

Aletheia walked up to them and looked at them with a soft look, "Now beg." She raised her hand and closed it, causing the vines to strangle them more.

Hades looked up at the Demon King, who's red eyes glared at him, "Although we're under the same line of work, what you are trying to do to my daughter is unacceptable. I will make you cry and wish you were never born." The Demon King smiled devilishly and jumped on Hades.

"Dad!" Zagreus cried as he saw his father being devoured by the Demon King.

Beelzebub grabbed him, "The one who you should be looking at is me." He growled.

"Let go." Z grabbed Mammon's hair and started pulling it.

"Ah, wait! Stop!" Mammon was trying to get Z to stop. But he couldn't stop her, causing them to fall to the ground. He groaned as he hit the ground. Z slowly got up and tried making her way towards Zagreus and Beelzebub. Mammon quickly got up and grabbed her by her waist.

"You aren't marrying him. Remember Beel. Remember me... please." He pleads as he grabs her.

She started fighting back with her might, "I don't want to hurt you, please let me go." Mammon sensed something familiar about her words.

He quickly pushed her to the ground, and grabbed her wrist, "Just like back then, I'll give you your first kiss again." He roughly placed his lips on her and kissed her passionately. He pushed his tongue into her mouth in search of hers. She resisted at first but gave in little by little. Both of them create heat, causing her to let out a soft moan.

He let go of her wrist and caressed her cheek. She finally realized what was happening and pushed him off. Her face was bright red as she covered her mouth.

She closed her eyes, and her wings sprouted out. She got up and flew up, Mammon wasted no time and followed her. She flew towards Beelzebub and pushed him off Zagreus.

She got up and ran towards Zagreus, but all of a sudden, she felt a pain in her head. She fell to the ground and grabbed her head.

"Well, well. It turns out you're not an ugly human, but an ugly demon hybrid."

That voice sounded familiar to her. "Who are you?!"

"Oh, you forgot about me already? That's no fun, you're boring. I don't get what Beel sees in you. You are nothing but a useless ugly half demon half angel hybrid. Ew".

The voice made her blood boil. She crouched down and let out a scream. Her eyes went golden and her hair grew. The dress she was wearing melted away, revealing golden scales covering certain parts of her body. Her fangs and talons came out. Everyone stopped and looked at her.

She pinpointed where the voice was coming from and darted towards it. When she was close, Lucifer flew in front of her and threw her to the ground. "Go hide!" He yelled at Belphegor. Belphegor shrugged his shoulders and went to look for a place to sleep.

Diavolo flew over and landed near his sister. She grunted and got up. She growled at him, "I don't want to hurt you, Z. You're my little sister, let me protect you."

It was like she wasn't there, she darted to him and tried his best to hold her down. Belphegor appeared next to Diavolo, "Didn't Lucifer tell you to go hide."

Belphegor chuckled, "Since when do I listen to him? Push her down and hold her tightly." Lucifer landed next to them. "Help him," Belphegor told Lucifer. Lucifer ran up to them and helped.

Z growled and grunted trying to release herself. Zagreus started running towards her. Beelzebub crouched down, placing his hand on the ground. Clicking noises soon started surrounding Zagreus. He stopped and looked around the ground. "What the heck?"

Beetles started pouring out and climbing up onto Zagreus. Zagreus started freaking out, trying to get the bugs off himself. Beelzebub walked slowly towards him. "Nobody tries to take Z away from me and gets away with it."

The beetles did their damage, causing Zagreus to fall to the ground. Beelzebub smirked, "I'm hungry." Before you know it Zagreus was gone and Beelzebub let out a burp. He grinned at his victory.

"Where is she?" Mammon ran up to Beelzebub.

"I think Lucifer and Diavolo have her." They ran up towards them, "Belphegor?" Beelzebub mumbled as they got closer.

Belphegor touched Z's forehead and closed his eyes. Belphegor grunted as if trying to fight something in her mind. After a couple of minutes, Z froze, then fainted. Belphegor followed after. Beelzebub ran towards his brother and caught him before hitting the ground.

"What happened?" Mammon asked. Diavolo and Lucifer shook their heads, not knowing what happened.

Slowly Z started looking more like herself. Lucifer looked away blushing, and Diavolo just sighed. Mammon took off his jacket and covered Z's naked body. "Beel, I don't think we can have her transform just anywhere," Mammon told Beelzebub.

"I agree." Beelzebub's cheek started getting rosy, and he sighed.

Everyone else ran over to them, "How is she?" Aletheia said softly as she placed her hand on Z's head.

"Let's take her home and have her checked out." Diavolo looked at his sister softly. "Why are they still alive?" Diavolo growled as he saw Pseudologos and Lucia tighten in bloody vines.

"I thought we could use them. They can tell Z everything, I doubt she'll believe us." The Demon King looked at the two women who hurt his daughter.

"I guess." Diavolo took Z into his arms and carried her.

When they reached the castle, Barbatos took a look at both Z and Belphegor. He looked over at everyone waiting for his results, "They're okay right?" Beelzebub asked him.

Barbatos lowered his eyes, "I'm sorry, but they're in a coma. They won't be waking up any time soon. After the mental battle they had, something probably went wrong. Causing them to fall into this coma." He bowed at everyone and walked out of the room. Beelzebub and Mammon dropped in front of them.

"What if they never wake up?" Mammon whispered to Beelzebub, both with tears in their eyes.