Four

Diavolo

I want to keep a close eye on her. After I took care of something, I headed to the gym. "Asmo! I don't think this is gym material!" I heard her yell from the girl's locker room.

Asmo is by the door giggling. "Yes it is, my love. Come out, let's see it." The door opened slightly, Z came out wearing a crop top and really, really short shorts.

What is this asshole trying to do? "You look so beautiful, let's go." He grabs her and they head inside. When she was playing, everyone was watching her. I rubbed my forehead. Why does it bother me that they're looking at her?

"Z is so pretty. I want to take her to my room and..." I glared at Asmo and didn't let him finish his words. I can't do this.

I snapped my fingers and Z was wearing sweatpants in an instant. I turned to Asmo, "Next time you try to get her, I'll take care of you personally." I didn't want to stay any longer, who knows what else I might do. Do I even have the right to act like an overprotective brother?

Z

When I looked down I wasn't wearing shorts anymore. I turn around and see Diavolo saying something to Asmo and leave. I walk to him, "Is everything okay?" I ask Asmo.

Asmo looked surprised, "I think Diavolo likes you! It seemed like he was jealous of everyone looking at you." I tilted my head and shrugged.

"I want to leave, can we leave." I grabbed Asmo's hand and started swinging it slowly.

"Oh, we can. But you have to do something for me." He smiled at me.

"I'm scared to ask." I backed up a little, but he grabbed my hand quickly, and we ran out of the gym.

When we reached the house, he pushed me towards his room. "Now, you are all mines."

Beelzebub

My stomach was growling so loud. I couldn't find Z anywhere in the school. Maybe she went home. I walked out and went home. I ate whatever I could get my hands on, on the way to the house.

Once I arrived at the house, I went upstairs. I heard noise coming from Asmo's room. "Ouch! Asmo not there, it hurts!" Is that Z?

"I'm sorry, I want to be gentle but it's more satisfying seeing you like this. Makes me want more." I felt Asmo smile through the door.

What is he doing to Z?! "Ah... Asmo, please be gentle. It's my first time doing something like this."

HER FIRST TIME!! "Asmo! Stop you can't be her first!" I break the door down and see Asmo putting Z in a very small bathing suit. I stopped and looked at them first.

"Beel?" Z looks at me surprised.

"I thought?" I didn't know what to say.

"Oh dear, did Beel think that I was doing naughty things to Z." Asmo looked satisfied.

"I heard... first time... and she was in pain..."

Z got up and covered herself, "I'm sorry, Beel. It's my first time wearing a bathing suit this small and it's so uncomfortable. Asmo left me a mark, see." She showed me her bare shoulder. I felt like my body was dipped in hot flames.

"Beel, is your body reacting to Z?" Asmo tilted his head to see me with amusement. I looked at him and then Z.

"You... you ... you should dress up. Let's go eat. I'm hungry." She nodded happily and grabbed her clothes.

"Mm, my oh my. Does Beel like Z?" Asmo came closer to me.

"Of course I like her, but only because she can handle eating with me." I told him. Yea! That's why I like her.

Z came out and ran up to me. "Let's go. I invited Simeon if that's okay with you?"

I nodded, As long as you're with me, I don't mind who else comes.

Z

I slumped down. Why does Beel always have to carry me around like this? We went to a different restaurant than the first one.

When we got there Simeon was already there. We ordered so much, but as long as Beel was happy. I was about to ask Simeon something when my phone beeped. I took it out and looked at the message.

I rolled my eyes and left it on read. "Who was it?" Beel asked.

"Mammon. But Simeon, if one wanted to go to the Celestial Realm, how would one get there?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Mmm, you have to get special permission from Diavolo or Lucifer, or be someone powerful enough to be able to activate the portals." He took a bite of his food. "Why?" He looked at me curiously.

"No reason." I looked away.

"You want to see her, right?" I looked into his eyes. I nodded. "You can count on me."

We kept our gaze locked, He's being honest. "I'll trust you."

"I want in." Beel looked at us.

"Can I trust you?" I asked him. I catch his eyes and we stare at each other. He nodded, He's being honest. I smiled at him. Although I can't tell them exactly what I'm looking for, they'll find out sooner or later.