Thirty - Two

Z

I saw my father come running in. "I'm so glad you are okay." He takes me into a bear hug.

I laughed, "Okay, come down." The guys come in quietly, scared of something. "Are you guys, okay? I'm fine." I giggle.

I got off the bed and walked over to them.

I started crying, "I missed you guys."

"Z." They all cried my name and hugged me.

I felt a weird tail-like thing grab my waist and pull me away from the guys. "You are mine." Shai hissed and dragged me out of the house.

"Z!" The guys ran out, following behind.

"Let me go, you stupid snake." He was tightening his grip on me, making sure I didn't fight back. I started growling. I couldn't move much, but I did the only thing I could at the moment. I let my fangs out and bit down on his tail as hard as I could.

"Argh!" He dropped in no time. I fell on my stomach and quickly got up. I turned to face Shai. He turned to look at me and hiss.

I growled and transformed into my demon form. "I do not belong to you. My partners are my little sinners. You are nothing to me."

"I will make you submit to me, little princess." He hisses and launches his attack. I grabbed his mouth and threw him across the desert.

I ran towards him and punched him in the stomach. Shai cried in pain and whipped me with his tail.

I went flying and hit a sand dune. I stood up and shook the sand off.

"I'm getting sick of your games." Shai and I went back and forth with each other, without stopping.

"Z!" Mammon and Beel got to us first. They both tackled Shai off me.

I fell to the ground. Lucifer flew over to me and took me in his arms. Osiris and Anubis followed behind Lucifer and went to help Mammon and Beel.

Shai did not go down without a fight. I didn't want him to hurt them, so I tried my best to get up.

"What do you think you are doing?" Lucifer held me down.

"No, I have to go and finish this. I can not let Shai hurt anybody I love." I slipped away from Lucifer.

I pushed the guys away. I glared at Shai, "I really dislike you."

I was about to go on to him when I got stopped. As I look up, I see Diavolo in front of me. "I'll handle this."

"Handle this?! You are the reason why we are here." I yelled at Diavolo. Shai tried to get away, but I grabbed him by his tail and didn't let him leave. "I am so disappointed in you. You were supposed to be my big brother. You are someone who is supposed to support me and take care of me. But instead, you threw me in with this snake."

I grabbed Shai and threw him on Diavolo. "I never want to see you again!" I flew off, leaving everyone behind.

Lucifer

I got up and tried to go after her. Beelzebub stopped me. "I think she needs some time for herself." He patted my back.

"But we can't let her go alone." I look at him with sad eyes.

"She's not." Mammon pointed forward, and I saw Belphegor flying after her. "Let him help her."

I sighed and nodded. We watch Z and Belphegor leave.

Belphegor

I followed Z without hesitation. She wiped her tears away and created a little light ball. The little light moved forward, and Z followed it. She went into a small cave. I quickly followed her.

The cave she entered was beautiful. There was a small river flowing down, I followed it down looking for Z. I found her looking at the beautiful glowing blue lake. She sat down by the edge and cried.

I slowly approached her. She jumped a little when she saw me. I chuckled, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

I sat down next to her and patted her back. She looks up at me with teary eyes. This was the first time I saw her crying and vulnerable.

I pulled her in and hugged her tightly. "I was scared. I didn't want to forget you guys again." Z held on tightly to me.

"I know, I know." I left her face. "Since I am with you now, I'll make sure nobody messes with those precious memories. I will protect you even if it kills me." I look her in the eyes. "I love you."

Z cried some more. "I love you too. I love the guys as well. I love you all."

I smiled softly at her. Slowly bringing her face towards mine, I lay my lips on hers. I kiss her softly as if she is the most precious thing to me.

I had to control myself. I had to back away a little. When I look at Z, she is looking at me with needing eyes. "Don't look at me like that."

I covered my face. "I'm sorry." Z apologized.

I looked at her and just couldn't control myself anymore.

I grabbed her and kissed her more aggressively. She let out a soft moan, that moan...

I laid her down softly and got on top of her. As I kissed her, I slowly caressed her body. I wanted her whole.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back just as hungrily. Right now, it is just you and me. I tell her mentally. She smiled softly.

I love you.