Ten

When I opened my eyes, I was standing in a clear opening. I turned around and saw my mom. "Mom." I ran towards her.

I smiled at her, but her face was serious. She lifted her arm and slapped me across the face. I gasped. "Ziana, I didn't send you to get cozy with a demon. You only have one job, and that's to find your parents." She grabbed my shoulders tightly. "There isn't much time, child. Do as you're told. When you go back, say these words. He will come for you."

"Did you do that to me?" I looked at her upset, interrupting her.

"I placed a block in your heart. When you try to show love to that demon or any other demon, your heart will tighten." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hit you." She caressed my cheek, "My little Lamb, don't get distracted. Those demons aren't worth it. They will sway you with sweet words and then destroy you. You should get back." She moved some of my hair away, "I adore you, little lamb. I'll see you soon, I promise.'

She pushed me and it felt like I was falling into an endless pit. I closed my eyes and I quickly sat up. "Z, are you okay?"

When I looked around, we weren't on the train anymore. I placed my hand on my head, my head was killing me. "Where are we?"

"We're with Hercules," Simeon answered.

"I'm glad you're okay, let me get you some water." A big well-built man, with blue eyes, smiled at me and turned to the table.

Beel came running in and took my hand in his. Me, remembering what my mom told me, I quickly removed my hand. Simeon, Satan, and Beel looked at me in shock. I tried to stand up, but my legs weren't functioning well.

"Prometheus, Forthinker. I call upon you." I spoke in Greek. Hercules turned around shocked at me and all of a sudden, a man with light brown curly hair appeared before us. He saw me on the floor and his face was confused. He ran up to me and picked me up.

"I'll bring her back before sunset." He spoke to Hercules in Greek. And before I knew it, I wasn't with the guys anymore.

I was sitting on a puffy cloud, with half-naked women touching me, curious with the way I look. They were speaking Greek, luckily my mom taught me an ancient Greek dialect.

"Why is Alethia's child looking for me?" Prometheus was facing away from me, with a glass in hand.

"So, she is my mother?" I jumped off the cloud and walked towards him.

He faced me, raising an eyebrow, "Are you telling me, you didn't know she was your mother? That can't be? You're her twin." He started walking circles around me. "Tell me your story." He came up to my face and smiled.

"I see, no wonder." He started going into deep thought. "You're 18 right?" He looked over at me. I nodded, "Your mother went missing 18 years ago. Nobody knows where she is. I mean she was always a solitary person, but this time she really went into hiding."

"So, there is no way to find her?" I got up.

Prometheus shook his head, but then stopped. "Actually, maybe someone does know."

"Who?" I asked excitedly.

"Your father." He smiled at me mischievously.

Beelzebub

I don't know why, but something about Z didn't feel right. The more I worried the more hungry I got. I tapped my stomach but it growled back at me.

"What's that? Is there a beast in here?" Hercules quickly unsheathed his sword.

Simeon laughed, while Satan rolled his eyes. He placed his book down, "That's Beelzebub's stomach. He's hungry."

Hercules came closer to me and poked my stomach, it growled back. He laughed, "Did you devour a beast?"

"No, but if there's a big and meaty one, I'll eat it." I grinned at him. Hercules laughed, "But will Z be okay with that guy?"

Hercules took some meat out and started prepping it. "Prometheus? He's an old friend, she's in good hands. I just doubt she'll come sober." He chuckled.

I pouted and sat crossed leg on the floor, watching him cook. "I think someone misses our little mystery child." Simeon giggled.

"Don't worry, it's almost sunset, she'll be back soon," Satan said behind his book. I sighed and looked at the meat. I miss her so much.

"Here you guys are!" We turned to the doorway. He grinned from ear to ear.

"Mammon?!"