Eight

After I got myself ready to leave, I met Simeon and Satan in the dining hall. Even after all that time, I was curious about this pact thing. Maybe I could ask Satan on our way to the Celestial realm.

When I got to the dining hall, everyone was there. Satan and Simeon were standing in a corner, away from everyone. "Good morning." I greeted everyone and walked over to Satan and Simeon. "What are you guys doing here? Aren't you going to have breakfast?" I asked them.

"We were, but then everyone started getting nosy and asking questions. We promised not to tell anyone else, so we preferred to remove ourselves from their prying eyes." Satan smiled.

"Thank you, guy. Barbatos is going to arrive soon to pick us up. So, let's go eat quickly and get out of here." They both nodded in agreement, and we went to sit down. Beel was already saving me a seat. To my shock, Beel wasn't eating yet.

"Shocking, right?" Levi asked as he noticed me.

"I would say, he's always scarfing everything down before anyone gets to the table." Mammon spoke.

Everyone started laughing, "It looks like you are doing something to Beelzebub, Z." Lucifer came in and sat down. "And it looks like we have a guest at our table. Welcome, Simeon."

"Thank you. I'm happy to be invited." Simeon smiled at Lucifer.

"Z, I heard that you, Satan and Simeon will be heading out for a couple of days?" Lucifer asked as he poured his tea.

"A couple of days! I don't think I can wait that long!" Beel whined as he started eating some sausage. "I thought you were leaving for a day?"

I looked at Beel apologetic, "I'm sorry, I promise to be back as quickly as possible." Beel took my hand, and everyone started smiling.

"Oh my, can you smell that?" Asmo started teasing, everyone started sniffing. Asmo giggled, "It smells like a demon in love."

Almost everyone choked, especially Beel. There was a big bang of someone hitting the table. Mammon faced Asmo, "Stop talking stupid, the only one she's allowed to fall in love with is me! Especially after I kissed her!"

I covered my mouth, did this dumbass really just speak. Everyone looked towards me and Beel let go of my hand. I don't know why, but I didn't like that he let go. I felt my whole face get red, I slowly got up, "We have to go. We'll see you guys in a couple of days." I didn't look at anyone and ran out.

Lucifer

"Nice going Mammon!" Satan sighed, he got up and walked out. Simeon also excused himself and walked out.

"That's not fair! I want to kiss her!" Levi whined, "I bet it was gross kissing a human. What was it like? Ugh, that's not fair at all."

I noticed Beel stopped eating, he looked deep in thought. "Beelzebub, are you okay?" I asked him.

Everyone turned to look at him. "Why does it bother me that Mammon kissed her?" He looked at me confused. "Why do I feel like I need to kill Mammon?" He got up and transformed into demon form.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Hey Beel, buddy, come on." Mammon started backing up.

"Why did you do it?" Beelzebub said loudly that the whole room shook.

"BECAUSE I DON'T DISLIKE THAT HUMAN. I WANT THAT HUMAN TO BE MINE AND ONLY MINE. I DON'T KNOW WHY I FEEL LIKE THAT, BUT I DO. SO, IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT IT OUT, THEN LET'S GO. I WON'T GIVE HER TO YOU SO EASILY." Mammon shouted and transformed into demon form.

"Hey, I want that human. You seem to have fun with her, so I want her." Levi stood up and transformed as well.

Asmo giggled, "Oh this is fantastic, all for a mere human."

I felt like I was starting to get a headache. I got up and hit the table making it shake. "You three better stop, or else." I glared at them. They cowered down and transformed back. I walked out and headed to my study. Something about this human is off, from the moment she arrived until now. I'll find out who she really is.

Z

Barbatos was already waiting for us outside. We greeted him, "I will take you to the gate to help you get to the Greek sector of the Celestial Realm." We nodded and followed him, "You will be staying with a God named Hercules, he's friend of Master Diavolo and offered to look out for you while you visit. The trip will be five days. I hope you have your cards with you, you can use Grimm over there to transfer it to Havens. Havens is money for the Celestial Realm." He explained everything to us.

When we got to the gate he looked at us, "Please have a safe trip. We made your phones work in the Celestial Realm, so you can give us a call if anything." We nodded and he motioned us to walk inside.

I took a deep breath and walked in first. The bright light blinded me for a second, when I finally opened my eyes we were on a train. "Next stop, Egypt Sector." The speaker spoke.

"Let's go to our cabin," Simeon smiled and walked forwards. Satan and I followed behind him.

When we got to our cabin, I sat down by the window. Outside were fields of flowers and clouds of different shapes and colors.

This is really happening, I'm going to meet my birth mom.