chapter 26

Kihyun's POV:

"Shh, quiet, they are still asleep!"

"None-sense, a nice tackle will awake them in this bright morning..."

"Stop it! Look at them.."

My eyes shot open, immediately squinting tight, as sleep powder still worked it's magic in them. Adjusting quickly with the help of forests darkness, i saw two figures towering over me and Hyunwoo. Only now i realized, why i probably didn't freeze during the night- i was in a very protective and very warm bear hug all this time, my back pressed against Hyunwoo's chest. It was very comfortable and something i could really get used to.

Shifting up from my personal sauna, cold morning chills ran over me and rubbing the last sleep out of my eyes, i could finally meet our peace perpetrators, "You guys really be making birds jobless, what time is it?"

"Well, good morning to you too, it's almost noon," Hyungwon's tall body squared down my level, giving one of his signature puffed up cheek smiles, "I see you had a lovely night."

"Oh, shut up, you slimeball..." i pushed his annoying face away, turning to Hyunwoo, who had been stirred up by this ramble. His eyes were squeezed shut and his cheeks looked cute and puffy. I would reach out and squish this goof, if it wasn't for the audience.

"Hi, hello..." he stammered out, falling back on the blanket, clearly not one with the surroundings. It seemed, like he just had the best sleep of his life. But so did i.

"Wake up, you sleepy bear!" Wonho sat on the end of the blanket, Hyungwon sliding next to him and pulling a basket alongside, "We brought breakfast!"

"HI, HELLO!" There was absolutely nothing, that brought Woo faster to attention than of course... food. Everyone started laughing, as Hyunwoo stared at the basket with egg sized, hopeful eyes. Jumping on the food, we snacked away on some veggie sandwiches and freshly squeezed milk, followed by still warm muffins, that Mark had baked for me and Hyunwoo as a present.

"A present? Did you all know something before i even did?" Concern dropped down to my muffin, that i just ate all up. Why was everyone always so suspicious?

"Who casually sets out candles and wine for a best-friend anniversary?" Chewing on a buttery tomato, Wonho asked, quickly looking at Hyungwon in a lost-in-a-thought matter, "Although sounds like the most pleasant time, Hyungwon, we must do it too~"

Hyungwon wasn't amused. With a straight poker grin, he poked Wonho's face back to the other side, instantly looking at me and changing his grimace to a cheeky cat. Sometimes we fought without saying any word- i could sense, when he was done with me or wanted something from yours truly. But now... the clownery of a smile he was pulling was absolutely just making me question why i am friends with this frog like man.

"Kihyunnie, you can answer your concerns yourself with another question- did anything special happen last night?" The sly man cheekily asked, taking a chug from his milk, that left white moustache above his upper lip. Oppositely from him, my cheeks turned into a boiled beet, i could just feel that. Of course something happened yesterday, a LOT happened, but-

"How did you know?" I stammered out, being in shock as... i really hadn't told my feelings to anyone, not counting my letter. Let alone, how could THEY know what happened last night?! Were they spying on us from behind the trees? I would never do such a thing...

Both Wonho and Hyungwon looked at eachother, giggles soon erupting and filling up mist forest, likewise Kihyuns ears. Looking at Shownu, he already had his eyes on me and a small smile on his lips. But this didn't make me any less clueless. I blurted out some sentences i didn't even understand myself, afterwards muttering a small, "How did you all know me and Hyunwoo are together..."