chapter 4

Kihyun's POV:

"Work, work, WORK!" I was screaming at my camera, which wasn't co-operating with me, not allowing tint to be poured into it.

"You look pretty pathetic, you know that?" Hyungwon in monotone said, sitting down next to me.

"Shut up! Ahh- it's working," i finally let out a relaxed puff, "I needed it to work, before lunch break came."

"Oooh~ so you are bringing this to your boyfriend, got it!" Hyungwon smirked and layed his head on textbooks.

"You really need to learn to SHUT UP- he is NOT my boyfriend!" i smacked Hyungwons head, instantly turning back into inspecting the camera, "We are really good friends."

"Whatever you say little man-" Hyungwon said, earning another smack on his head.

                               ~~~

"I can't with him anymore, he always makes fun of me and my height, this lanky frog!" I laid my heart out to Hyunwoo, who was just happily munching on some berry-cookies, that my mother had made.

It has already been 4 moths since me and Hyunwoo been meeting up with eachother. We always talk about ourselves, our lives and i showed a lot of cool things, that people in Obscurity didn't even know about.

"These are really delicious cookies, lemme tell you~" Hyunwoo started, in return getting a smack on his hand, which made him drop the cookie, "MY COOKIE!!!"

"Don't change the subject you dweeb!" I stared angrily at him, but he just giggled at me "You really look like a hamster!"

Before i could fight him, he changed the subject again, "I think our friends would get along well! Especially Hoseok."

My expressions softened, "Really? Isn't Hoseok super friendly and squishy? He wouldn't tolerate that pain in the ass-"

"He senses from peoples energy, if they need more love in their lives and then he tries to give it," Hyunwoo bit on the cookie, that he picked back up from the soft ground, "Minhyuk and Honey are balls of softness aswell. All 3 brothers are just the kindest of people i know."

"Ahh, i wish i could meet your friends one day. I'm so tired of this FENCE!"

I quickly stood up and delivered a speech, holding my hand on my heart, "I, Yoo Kihyun, with the help if you, Son Hyunwoo- will destroy this fence one day, and make the power, that divides us, eat dust!"

Hyunwoo clapped hands and cheered, "Brilliant speech Mr.Yoo- you have served the truth!"

"Thank you, thank you, i try my best and, almost, always succeed," i bowed and plopped down on the ground, whilst i grabbed my backpack, "I brought something!"

Hyunwoo eyed the camera, "What is that?"

"A photo-maker or, as called in the past, a camera," i carefully gave it to Hyunwoo, "My dad works in the technology research department and, right now, they are trying to recreate these things, based on how they were before the Night Apocalypse. Appearently they were really complicated and even showed a shiny screen. This one- it prints out black and white pictures. You photograph by pressing this button."

I pointed to everything and explained Hyunwoo it's basic functions.

"Here, let me show you!" i took the camera and pointed the glass lense at a tree. Once pressing the button, a loud sound came out. After 30 seconds, a black and white picture started coming out of cameras bottom.

"Woah~ that's amazing!" Hyunwoo's mouth was wide open, as he was amazed by the box, that made life come alive on paper, which i was shaking right now, making it dry.

"Ill take a picture of you," i said, putting my hands through the bars and holding the device right in front of Hyunwoo's face.

He immediately backed away, "wOAH, wouldn't it hurt me?"

"Nonesense, only like...3 of 5 cased went bad-"

"whAT?!"

"SMILE!" i screamed and pressed the button. Hyunwoo was left in shock, as his facial expression was unreadable. I giggled and waited for the picture to come out.

As it did, i went into a full case of laughter, while dropping on my back, "You look like a confused BEAR! HAHAHA!"

Hyunwoo quickly grabbed the picture, looked at it... and started laughing along. It was just so funny.

"Now do me!" I quickly continued.

"Excuse me?" Hyunwoo was visibly confused.

"Dummy~ take a picture of me! Just look through that small hole, make sure you see me through it and press the silver button," I instructed and immediately posed, holding a peace sign in the air.

Hyunwoo took his time, but at the end could snap a picture of the hyperactive-hamster.

"Baah, i look so silly!" I wheezed at the picture.

"I think you look cute..." Hyunwoo quietly said, yet those simple words made my cheeks turn a bit rosy.

"H-how about you keep the picture with me, and i'll have the picture of you?" I asked, stuttering at first.

"Allright, i can now show you to others aswell," Hyunwoo chuckled, putting the picture in his bag.

I just fell on my back, trying to process everything on his mind, while looking at the sky.

"I wonder how does night sky look from here.." Hyunwoo said, having caught my vision.

"Yeah...YEAH! On friday it's like schools annual ball, it's held in the evening, when it's already dark. All school would be there, so they wouldn't notice if i sneaked away. I could come here, stargaze with you... of course, if you could make it...which you can't, aaH, i'm so dumb.." my genius plan turned sour real fast.

Hyunwoo scratched his chin, "Actually, i think i could make it. My friends are, you could say, pretty high here and could help me get through school territory, pulling few strings."

My eyes sparkled, "Really! That would be so cool. Let's meet here on friday, after the sundown. Ok, Hyunwoo?"

"Ok, Kihyun.."