chapter 27

3rd persons POV:

"Minhyuk, you are not letting go of my leg, now are you?"

Changkyun only received a very energetic head shake and his leg got even more embraced by the pout pulling human. He felt both like a higher power and like a cat-scratch pole, that will have it's resident for the rest of it's life. Again he got lost in his metaphors... but it doesn't change the fact, that Minhyuk won't leave his leg alone.

"It's so comfortable Changkyunnie~" Minhyuk pressed his cheek against the limb, the young soon-to-be leader only starting to shake his leg upon Minhyuk's love confessions to his leg.

"How cute..." looking at the scene before him and the freshly taken picture of both guys, Kihyun softly chuckled. Kind of an idyllic scene of two kids, who made work time their fun time. It was like this for the whole group, who took vegetable harvesting into their lounging out day.

Today was a a warm day, with a bit of wind, so it was perfect for not getting overheated. Because their bond was stronger and stronger each day, the group, consisting of Kihyun, Hyunwoo, Hoseok, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Jooheon and now Changkyun, was inseparable. Even leader Joo joined the vegetable harvesting after getting pulled out by Minhyuk to touch some grass and not paperwork. At least those were his words, Minhyuk would like to thank Changkyun's kitten eyes. The day was so relaxing, no one was keen to work fast and rapidly, rather wanted to have fun. Kihyun took out his camera, cause it was a rare moment these upcoming festival days, when his whole best friend group was together.

Laughter flew in the air between the group, just like random patches of dirt. Kihyun was not happy upon this act from Hyungwon, but took it as a challenge and thus a small dirt fight broke out. All of a sudden, Kihyun felt a large mud ball attack his butt. Shortly afterwards a sea of apologies came his way from no other than his boyfriend.

"Kiki, i'm so sorry..." Hyunwoo quickly wiped it off, leaving a confused Kihyun frozen in place. When he finally turned to the taller, Woo was standing with an apologetic look upon his face.

"Why are you apologizing?" Kihyun's lip trembled. Something felt off. This wasn't Hyunwoo he knew. Hyunwoo would do that on purpose.

"I didn't want to throw it at you, it was an accident. I wouldn't want to hurt or dirty you," Giant man quietly replied, taking Kihyun's hands into his, but the other just slipped them soon out.

"Let's get back to work." His voice coming off too stern even for his liking, Kihyun shifted away from Hyunwoo and back to the carrot row of the vegetable plantations. Almost like an ache overcame Hyunwoo's heart for a split second, with a puzzled look trailing after his Kihyun. Everyone else calmed down aswell and got back to their previous working spaces. Except Minhyuk, who felt too caught up in midday's daze and snatched Kihyun's camera before the smaller man went back to his carrots.

"How romantic..." The blond guy thought to himself, having snapped Hyunwoo wiping Kihyun's cheek with a cloth.