chapter 7

~7 years later~

"As for homework- i want each of you to write a 5 page essay about any of the author's works we have read in the last few lessons. Express both your opinion on it and what you think was author's thoughts behind it. That is all, class dismissed." Professor finished the class, making it go into chaos, as students all were leaving to go home or to further lessons.

Except a young individual.... and yes, i'm talking about myself.

Kihyun's POV:

"Professor!" I stayed a bit behind the others.

He turned to me, midway cleaning the chalk board, "Yes, Kihyun?"

"I was wondering, if we only can do author works we read in class? I am now reading B.N.A.* authors Charles Dickens work "Oliver Twist" and i was thinking- maybe i can cover that?"

Professor crossed his arms and thought, "Well, Mr.Yoo, do you relate the book to yourself in any way?"

"Well, no, not personally, but i am interested in it a lot and, i think, it kinda refers to our society aswell."

"Very well then Kihyun, i want you to write everything around how the story of Oliver Twist in 19th century is similar to times here. I personally can't pull the strings together, but, if you can, i'll give you a lot of extra credit," he smiled at the end and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you Proffesor!" joy took over me and skipped out of the classroom, free from anymore lessons today.

"You are really something special Yoo Kihyun. The best student this university has seen in a long time..."

                              ~~~

I felt really relieved, when proffesor let me do the assignment on the book i wanted. Don't get me wrong, i liked the stuff we were doing in studies, but i  felt like i could step it up a notch. Besides.. sometimes i think the rest of the people in my major are really dumb- like, i don't think they even have passion for literature or writing.

I shook my head at the thought of other students and smiled at my own achievements, while i waddled throught the University's grounds.

I always knew i'd become and author, and, thanks to my hard studies and passion, i got in the uni pretty quickly and even got a scholarship

I always knew i'd become and author, and, thanks to my hard studies and passion, i got in the uni pretty quickly and even got a scholarship. So everything was pretty neat for me. Unlike somebody, who's sobs distraught my thoughts.

And i knew who these sobs belonged to.

I immediately looked around, until i saw a small ball of a human, that had pressed themselves against the wall in the shadows.