chapter 15

Kihyun's POV:

"My mother too loves to care for flowers. We have a wide garden next to our house. Me and my family always spent warm nights sitting around fire and cooking sausages over the flames," i chuckled at the thought.

Hyunwoo looked at me with big eyes and popped a questionable look, "Is your house big Kihyunnie?"

I looked up in the sky, thinking about my dear home, "No, it's normal. It is a 2-story, white house, but it is just enough for my whole family."

"Oh-" Hyunwoo quietly muttered, looking down on the grass he was twisting the whole time.

"What about you Woo? Where do you live?" I asked, sparks in my eyes. I really wanted to know his surroundings aswell.

"Well," he started, growing blush on his cheeks, "It's really nothing impressive. It's a small, wooden plank house, with just one big room. But me and my mother are happy there, we even have little furnace i built myself."

I chuckled, "Look at you, aren't you handy!"

He nodded and laughed with me. After we calmed down, he quietly continued, "But i have to say one thing- we live at the most beautiful spot- right next to the sunflower field. The harvest is pressed into oil and crunchy seeds, by my mother and other woman, who live around the field."

"Woah~ that souds straight from a fairytale, now i want to see that field!" I squinted, really trying to imagine the beautiful flowers.

"Yeah! It's like sun just dripped over a field, leaving it all golden and bright. Especially at evenings, when the sunset hits, it's a... spectacular view," Hyunwoo let out his breath through his last words, really visualising the view.

"You really have a way with words, young Mr.Son, maybe you should be a poet, not me," i giggled and playfully smacked his leg through the fence. As on cue, his smile dropped and, waving his hands, he tried to apologise.

"NoO! You are the only author. I only get inspirational around 2 things, one being those flowers."

"And the other one?"

"I won't say."

"Please?!"

"No-"

"Pretty PleASE?!"

"You know what goes low?"

"..no?"

"Exactly!"

"Fine!" I pouted and crossed my arms, but seeing Woo giggle at me, i couldn't stay mad at him, "You are silly.. but can you promise me a thing?"

"And that is?"

"Will you take me to see that field one day?"

"Of course Kihyunnie..."

"Of course Kihyunnie~ weLL, where is your ass Hyunwoo, find me and take me to see the beautiful flowers!" I whispered to myself, agressively rolling the little, fried cheese ball around my plate.

"So many balls in the world, yet you chose to play with this one, how dissapointing.." groggy voice said in front of me, their pink hair glowing in the sun.