chapter 20

"Dear Mom and Dad,

I can't believe summer has finally arrived again in all it's glory, bringing back both the scorching sun and the army of may beetles, that are just ASKING to be hit with a shoe.
Anywhomst, the spring has also passed and i do apologise for not sending many letters through that period. I had thought summers were hard, but nope- in spring especially every muscle was pulled to get everything done, not leaving a free moment to breathe. We planted so many things, had to work in soil, take care of plants almost every day and had to deal with numerous of weather disasters, that mother nature had sent upon us and the working fields. Yet the spring was so beautiful. The flowers... the flowers were gorgeous- Blue and White Delphiniums are starting to bloom and it's like a wonderland here.
There were some obsticles in the harvest, that the leaders are trying to solve still. Winter really suprised us, you could say. I already wrote to you how everything went down at the Christmas eve, though it is still so memorable, like it would have happened just yesterday.
I also can't believe it will soon be a whole year since i have been here- didn't even notice it. If i'm being real... i love it here... a lot. Not that i don't want to go home and finish my studies in literature, aswell be with you and Jihoon, Yeojoo and Minhyun again, but... i can't describe this feeling. I guess i'm growing attached to everyone here.

Especially Hyunwoo.

I had missed him loads and then the whole MESS with us not recognizing eachother happened, but then we RECOGNIZED each other and it was all smooth as a butter.

Or so i thought.

Our attitude towards each other hasn't changed a bit, we still fight and spit remarks quite a bit (lovable ones, that is). But the way i sometimes have caught him staring is just more than a playful, friendly stare. As if he admires me, looking with the kindest and loving eyes. Again, not a with friends eyes... seductive ones. What if he has feelings towards me? A thing you might not know is, that when we were young, we shared... a kiss. It was full of innocence and purity, yet now... we are grown up, not children anymore. Even if he has his heart like that set on me, i still don't know my side of feelings. All this time i have never been interested in anyone, i thought i liked girls! Well, not counting when we were young, i remember then i felt something towards Woo... I DON'T KNOW, i will try to figure out my own emotions.... not going to lie, his presence makes both- my blood boil and my heart beat faster i'm-
I know you both won't mind me either way, knowing that Minhyunnie also likes boys. And i hope he has used his attraction to certain someone wisely by now.
Why are feelings so complicated? I am disgusted.
Not for me only. I feel like Hyungwon and Wonho are being 2 oblivious pony's, who just trail after eachother, not daring to make any move that is more than a daily cuddle.
But, again, i can't blame them. The only one who has gotten their personal life together is Mark Tuan, you know the Tuan family, right? He's the oldest son. Well, he fell in love with a guy from here and now they are together. I'm honestly so proud of him, cause when we arrived, he was so shy, yet now is so out of his shell and goofing around with everyone. Just like all Claritians mostly. Me and Hyungwon are the ones that have gotten closest to the leaders, of course. No real status is really displayed though- everyone is seen as an equal... as a friend.
That's why i love it here. I love the people. I hope that fence burns in the summer heat that is impending slowly. In summer festival, that they hold here, it supossedly is the hottest. Fingers crossed, let's hope for the best.
Give all the hugs to my siblings, my cat and to eachother- i miss you everyday a lot. One day... i will bring you all here, just watch me do it!

The buffest man on this planet,
Kihyun~"

~~~