christmas Special

(Not on Christmas XD)

Some would call it a christmas miracle, some would say it's a sudden coincidence and some- apocalypse messed up with nature and now it's restoring after 152 years.

Anywho- a slight and white layer of snow had powdered over the lands, making them like fresh donuts. A phenomenon, that hadn't had happened all this time. So every person, every cow and every ghost of the mist forest was more than ecstatic to spend this centuries-held holiday with their loved ones, with new friends and... old ones too.

The latter especially was meaningful to the tanned, broad shouldered male. Walking down the stairs, having fetched some of the tree decorations from the attic, the biggest and softest grin spread on his face. He couldn't believe that he was spending this christmas with his best friend, his soulmate, his... you know... other half that still isn't his other half? You get it.

But that didn't matter to Hyunwoo. He was just overjoyed of Kihyun existing by his side.

Speaking of the said male, he really always made Hyunwoo's body stop functioning properly. As of even right now- Hyunwoo just stood at the bottom of the stairs, giving one sloppy, bear-like smile.

His eyes were planted on the smaller male, who stood on the high ladder, putting candles into the various spaces of the big and curvy pine tree, one that Lee brothers had brought in three days ago.

Kihyun looked so gentle and peaceful doing this, it had dinged a homely feeling into Hyunwoo's heart. This was always his home, but this year- something was different, something had clicked. And Hyunwoo could get used to this feeling, as he just wanted to take Kihyun into his arms and stand by the the christmas tree, drinking mulled wine and whispering sweet wishes into each others ears-

"Yah! Don't just stand there like that! Now, i know i'm angelic, but please- this tree needs something pretty in it! It looks lonely..." Kihyun's loud voice sent a signal to Hyunwoo, that it's time to stop daydreaming. But the big boy just couldn't.

"I'm coming, i'm coming," Hyunwoo laughed, trying not to drop the heavy box, that was filled with many wooden ornaments, "Do you need help getting down, princess?"

"You know, frick you, i will stay up here and never come down, as i don't want to be on the same standing level as your despicable buttocks," Kihyun stood at the very top of the ladder, shooting disgustment filled eye daggers towards the jelly Hyunwoo.

"No, Ki, i need you, who else will give me back massage after an intense workday?!" Hyunwoo shook the ladder slightly as his puppy eyes tried to do their job, "Besides... even if you came down, you would still be lower level than me, so-"

"THAT'S IT! I'M COMING DOWN! GET READY TO SEE YOUR FACE RED AND THIS TREE EVEN REDDER, AS I'M LIGHTING IT IN FLAMES!"

Hyunwoo's chuckles couldn't be tamed and they just naturally fell over the fiesty orange-head, who fastly made his way down the wooden sticks. Of course, not without missing the very last one and tripping, making Hyunwoo gladly catch and press the smaller male against himself.

"I'll take this as a gesture, that you 'fell for me', how romantic, Kihyunnie," Hyunwoo smirked, only to get pushed away and receive a cloudy pout. This is what he get's for showing cheesy lines... and they said romance was dead.

"You are so obnoxious. I thought you promised you wouldn't make fun of me!" Kihyun rambled, leaning down into the box.

"I did? Really? Oh, that was Shownu! Yeah, good guy... but his promises ain't my problem," Hyunwoo continued to smirk, until his face put a dumbfounded act, when coming in contact with Kihyun's dropped-dead expression.