chapter 18

Kihyun's POV:

"Woo?"

"Hmm?"

"What will happen, if the fence falls?" I asked Hyunwoo, my curiosity peaking out of me. While cloud-gazing the sheep-like clouds, this question had been stuck in my brain.

"Well... then it falls," he just giggled in his low voice, making me a bit irritated.

"Noooo! I mean- will everyone be accepting of the other side? Won't anyone protest?" My worries grew as we talked more and more about this topic. It was something i yearned in life, yet was afraid of the consequences.

"We don't know that Kihyunnie. When it does happen, let's just do what we think is right and be there for eachother," Hyunwoo said slowly, thinking about each word carefully. He is a lot wiser, than he gives himself credit for.

"Oh- look at that cloud! It looks like a small human with big head and flufy cheeks. Skies really be painting you," he raised his hands and tried to reach the clouds, as i threw some grass on him, that i just plucked from the ground. Forget what i said about him being 'wise'- i take it back.

"What about us Hyunwoo? We will find eachother, right?" I asked quietly, after Woo had stopped touching skies.

"Of course Kihyunnie! Finding you will be the first thing i will do, after the rods fall down," he said cheerily, turning on his side to face me, "Let's make a deal!"

I rolled on my side aswell, quite intrigued of what he was about to say, "I'm listening."

"After it falls down- let's immidiately come and meet here, so we won't get lost trying to find eachother. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"So we got a deal then Ki?"

I quickly shook my head and rubbed my eyes, as if i just had woken up from the longest nap. I got to stop getting lost in my own dreams AND while being awake to make it sound even more absurd.

"I'm very sorry, i've been out of it lately. I lost you from the very start," i shamefully looked into Jooheon's face, which held confusion in a form of an raised eyebrow. But he just chuckled and put hands on my shoulders, shaking them a bit.

"Ki! Stop sleeping in a living daylight. There is a saying "Don't sleep where you shouldn't- your gonna get robbed!"," he smiled, shaking his head slightly, while placing his arms back at his sides, "Anywho, i want to give u a good deal- For today, you clean the whole leaders house from top to bottom, including everything that needs to be done in bedrooms and bathrooms...and i will give you 3 days off, cause it's a big job!"

I smiled and nodded, "Of course! I'll be ok with just 2 days off aswell."

"Don't push yourself, but thank you! Follow me, i will show you the cleaning supplies."

~~~

"I feel like i should check up more on these guys bedrooms, this ain't right!" I splurred out my exhaustion, leaving Jooheon's room, as i had just cleaned it spotless... not before removing lot's of clothing from various places of the room, that i will wash tommorow aswell. Screw the free days- those clothes are slowly turning into gas bombs.

With already all three leader brothers rooms, 2 of the bathrooms and the space between them all cleaned- i slowly moved upwards the big house. In the daylight it was even more mesmerizing, as the sun shined through the large roof window, leaning it's bright, yellow rays over the big leaders table on the first floor. On the last level of the house, there wasn't much. Only another small room and an attic, but Jooheon told me not to go in it, as it wasn't used much and it was infiltrated with spiders.

"the fence" a showki fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें