chapter 19

Hyunwoo's POV:

"....And I'll be on the way in the middle of the night
It's something in the way you've been running my mind
If you want me to stay for the rest of my life
You got me...
You got me..."

My lips trembled. It's been years since this melody had left them. There was no reason for me to ever sing it.... but now... the reason was right in front of me.

"Kihyunnie?" I weakly called out to the bright orange hair bundle. Oh, was i really stupid all this time.

He slowly turned around and... it was really him.

"So it really WAS you all this time! I KNEW IT! SON HYUNWOO, OH MY GOD, HOW DARE YOU-" Kihyun excitedly squeeled, with the biggest smile on his face, but was shut up real quick, as my body had landed on his, evolving him in the biggest hug

"It is really you, it had always been you and i am so glad it's YOU. I lo- i missed you so freaking much and now i feel so dumb and ashamed of how i treated you and, and-" i couldn't stop rambling, as all my emotions were spilling out. I hated my senses, but also loved my senses, cause i was finally here- with him.

~10 minutes earlier~

"The water is already so cold this time, maybe i should listen to Minhyuk and NOT bathe in here....nah, it's natural- i'm one with the nature-" i thought, touching the very icy stream of the springs, that ran through the forest ground. I had been coming down to wash myself here for all these years- kept me somewhat locked with the forest, as all those wednesdays pained me. I missed him everyday, still having a vivid image of how he looks like. What i would do to just... climb over the fence, of course, without the dying part.

I shook my head slightly, getting rid of the thoughts. Enough... time to take off the shirt. The cool breeze hit my skin, making me shiver a bit. The forest was so peaceful, all flora and fauna getting on the same vibes as my *crack* emotions.

What was that?!

I quickly snapped my head the way of the 'le crack'. But it was just the dark forest trees that greeted me back. Looking closely through the thick branches, i tried to maybe see a squirell or something. Only for silence to reply. Guess it was just my imagination.

Back to bathing it is. As i cleaned myself, i couldn't shake off the feeling that was building up inside of my stomach. Like it was pulling me somwhere. And deep inside i exactly knew to where it was leading me.

Fuck it. I got out and, after rapidly drying myself and getting dressed, i let my legs lead me to the spot i haven't been to in more than 4 years. I went once after finishing required job and becoming one of the right hand men to the leader. But- it troubled me too much to return ever again.