chapter 12

"Dear Mom and Dad,

The first month has already passed...and i'm doing great here. People are really kind and giving- they don't treat us badly at all. Not that i ever thought that way anyways.
Though, it is a big change from the life in Clarity. Every morning we have to wake up at 7am and heap into the tasks of the day. Some of us, who are more handy, are being sent to fix things in the town. The stronger people- sent to mines. I for once mostly am put on the wheat and vegetable fields. I promise, when i come back- i'm going to look like muscly god (if i already wasn't one before).
My favorite workplace is the kitchen. Thanks mom for teaching me all the knowledge. Main chef Jinyoung has already grown a favor towards me, so already i have helped to make breakfast several times and when it's made- it's brought to all the workers, so they can have a rest from work and eat.
It's actually a pretty hard lifestyle. But... they are happy. It really makes me question the morals of Clarity- everyone back home had things to sulk about and nothing was good enough, but here...everything is treasured and everyone is a big family. And it's really impacable, if i have felt that from only a month of living here.
But one thing, no, one person... can perish from here as his presence disturbs my life. There is this guy named Shownu, ok? And he just makes me boil everytime i see him.
At first he acted rudely towards me with no reason and over the month it has gotten much worse. Countless times he has "forgot" about my existance, left me behind in many places by telling "yes everyone is here, we didn't forget anyone" or "Ki? Haven't seen the guy" even though i'm RIGHT THERE! We always spit remarks to eachother, and he has been covered in lot's of fluids, thrown by me, more times than i have punched Hyungwon in my lifetime.
And Hyungwon is doing good aswell....he sleeps a lot. And when he isn' sleeping, he is admired by this guy, who is one of the leaders brothers here. He is actually sweet guy, the whole leaders family is. But Hyungwon is... Hyungwon... he'll come around eventually. Aswell i am still on Hyunwoo's search- i haven't found him and i'm too scared to ask. What if it's illegal here to talk to someone from the other side of the fence? I have a feeling though...i'll meet him soon.
Anywho, please say to Jihoon, Yeojoo and Minhyun that i love them. If i come back and Minhyun still hasn't come out o his crush, i will kick him- please deliver this message to him, thank you.
And i miss you too mom and dad. I really hope one day you would visit this place, cause it's beautiful, as in- the peoples hearts are. You would love here. Just like i love you.

Ps: it's not all great... i miss my books, since there isn't really a library here... and i miss my cat :'(

~Your FaVOrItE son,
Kihyun :)

~~~
Hyungwon's POV:
(Let's change it up a bit, shall we)

"Roses are red,
Beauty is pain,
It's too hot out here,
I want to cry-"

"...Hyungwon, we have been walking like 3 minutes and you already do this-" Kihyuns voice popped up in the air besides me. I just groaned loudly. As it was predicted, a big heat wave had hit the lands, making me sweat like a very hydrated lizard.