chapter 9

Kihyun's POV:

"Don't forget swim trunks- it's quite hot and i bet there is a lake aswell," my mom rushed around my room, helping me pack my bag.

It was really decided that i would go and i couldn't be happier with this decision. Minhyun, my older brother, tried to swap places with me, but i convinced him i could do it. Plus he needs to sort out his crush, before he can ever go across the fence. Sure, i'd miss school a bit, but i don't want my dad, nor anyone to suffer. Plus... i will find Hyunwoo.

I looked at all the photos we took together and smiled widely. A lot of memories came flooding back in my head and i didn't even realize how much i've missed him.

"Honey, you better smile like this at the real thing when you see him- now come and help me get your sweaters," my mom poked my side, looking over at the photos i was holding. I just smiled and decided to take one photo with me.

My favorite photo- it was with just Hyunwoo, the very first picture i took with him and he looked like a shocked mouse in it. I put it in my journal, next to the flower and put the whole thing in my bag.

~~~

I wouldn't lie, if i said, that i was feeling a bit nervous, walking to the leaders house. My dad, having left work early, and my mom were walking with me, to spend as much time as we can before we say goodbye for some time.

I looked over and my mom had slumped over her shoulders and looked like a pile of sadness. I chuckled and put my arm around her, "Mom, it's going to be ok. I'll bring you souvenire...aka me- i am the souvenire, just need to travel a bit, till i see you again."

She smiled at me, tears in her eyes and hugged me, "Oh, Kihyun, you will be the only present were expecting to be brought to us."

My dad smiled and put his arm around his wife too. Only now my heart clenched- i will miss them so much.

Soon we arrived at the gates of the 'house'. And 'house' as in a big 4 story mansion, with big garden and major private property. Leader Im loved a lavish life and was showing himself off as a king.

Standing there were already some other males- also saying goodbyes to their families or just patiently waiting alone.

My eyes scanned them and stopped at one specific loner, who was looking down at the ground. My legs moved on their own and i immediately clung around him.

"Oh my god, i can't believe you are here aswell. I know it's sounds bad, but im glad i won't be completely alone there," i blurted my words in the speed of lightning.

Hyungwon chuckled, "I am glad you are here too. Kinda yucky fate for us, but what can we do?"

I climbed off of him, "You mean...it was your father right..."

"Yep!" Hyungwon said, popping the 'P' at the end, "What could i expect tho. Of course when the trouble hit, he would just give his most useless son away. My brothers are much stronger and...more 'normal' than me, according to his standarts. Better get rid of the fag son, as he says..." He tried to hold water coming down from his eyes, by looking at the sky.

I pulled him in another hug, "I really sometimes want to punch your dad."

"Me too... i miss my mom," he said quietly and looked up, feeling back rubs, as my parents had come closer to us.

My mom pulled him in a hug aswell, "We'll miss you too Hyungwonnie. If you have ever anything on your heart, you can write to us through Kihyun."

"Thank you Mrs.Yoo," he bowed slightly to my parents, who just smiled at him and then at me. Hyungwon had spent so much time with me over the years, my parents saw him as their 4th son and he was always welcomed to stay with us, whenever his father became abusive towards him. Atleast Hyungwon won't have to see him for some time.