Shopping

The pair walked down the road until they made it to the plaza where the guild was located. Yuna examined the area and noticed quite a few shops. "Okay which shop is best for me?" She asked her elf companion.

"Luscious Leathers, I think." Elvin said. "Most thief class heroes prefer to wear leather armor. Do you like leather armor?"

"Honestly, it's not really my thing." Yuna replied. "I will take a look at it anyway. It is probably not as bad as I think." The pair walk into the shop where they are greeted by a wolfman.

"Welcome!" The wolfman shouted as they entered. He sniffed the air about them. "New hero I see. You have some scents that I have never even imagined. There must be a lot of toxins in your air on your world." He said.

"Oh yeah, you have no idea." Yuna said. "So, mister wolfman, what kind of equipment do you have for me?"

"Well, we have the standard thief apparel." He answered. "Name is Bob, by the way. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Yuna." She answered. "The elf behind me is Elvin."

"So, we have a lot of different options for you. There's this nice leather top that offers fantastic protection for the chest area." Bob explains while holding up the item.

"It looks like a bra Bob." Yuna said. "Where is the protection for the stomach? The upper chest? The neck even? Where is the material Bob?"

"It was designed with a woman's body in mind." Bob explained. "It is to give you maximum movement and protection."

"No Bob, it was designed by a man who would like to see it on a woman." Yuna explained. "I am guessing that all of your female outfits are going to be that way?"

"You never even looked at the leggings!" Bob said as he held them up.

"Those aren't leggings Bob." Yuna said. "Those are a bikini bottom with leather leg spats." Yuna was becoming frustrated.

"Is it really that bad?" Elvin asked. "All the female thief heroes I have ever seen dressed the way Bob is describing."

"Fine, I will take it." Yuna said. "But you are giving me a discount for all of the missing materials."

"There isn't anything missing." Bob said.

"Discount Bob." Yuna demanded.

"Yes, mam." Bob surrendered and gave Yuna a discount. With their transaction complete Yuna and Elvin exit the shop.

"Where is the cloth shop?" Yuna asked as they exited.

"It is right there!" Elvin pointed it out.

The pair went into the shop and Yuna threw her new "Armor" on the counter. "Can I help you miss?" The man behind the counter asked.

"Yes, I need an under armor I can wear under this leather armor. Something that covers the exposed skin." Yuna explained. "Also, if you have any intimate wear, I could use some of that as well."

"Right away miss." The man said as he ran off into the store. He came back holding several items. "I did not know what color the lady would prefer so I brought you an assortment. I also have an assortment of intimate wear for the lady as well. I took the liberty of guessing your size."

"I will take the black one." Yuna said. "Do you have a changing room?"

"Yes, it is right over there." The man said. "I can show you the way if you desire, Miss."

"No need." Yuna said as she took her new clothes with her to the changing room. As she left, she threw her coin pouch to Elvin. "Pay the man Elvin."

A few moments after Yuna left she came back dressed in her new armor. Her breasts and shoulders were covered by leather armor as well as her pelvic area, thighs, and shins. The rest of her body was covered by a tight black cloth that she wore under the leather. "Well how do I look?" Yuna asked.

"You look like a hero!" Elvin said. "So much better than your other outfit."

"Before you go, Miss. I would like to buy your old clothes." The man said. "I have never seen anything quite like their craftsmanship. I will give you two hundred bits for them."

"Sold." Yuna said as she walked over and handed the man her old clothes. Yuna and Elvin then exited the store and went back out into the street. "So now I need weapons. Where can I buy a gun?"

"What's a gun?" Elvin asked.

"Shit." Yuna said. "I am going to have to make my own I guess." Yuna sighed. "Good thing they covered that in training. Say Elvin, where can I find some explosive powder?"

"I would guess the alchemy shop." Elvin said.

"Alright let's head there and see what we can find." Yuna said. The pair of them then traveled to the alchemy shop and entered.

"Welcome to the Lumpy Cauldron." The shop clerk said. "My name is Herbert; how can I assist you today?"

"I need some explosive powder." Yuna said. "Do you carry anything like that?"

"Of course, although it is an extremely dangerous material so I must ask if you at least master in your class." Herbert said.

"Yes, I am a master thief." Yuna said. "Can I please purchase some powder now?"

"Of course." Herbert slowly grabbed a paper brick and put it in a bag. "Is there anything else you desire? We have drugs and potions that can change and alter your body. We can enlarge or shrink your breasts, cause you to grow manhood, or anything else you can imagine. We even have potions that can change a person's race."

"No just the powder is fine, thank you." Yuna said. "I am quite happy with the body I have."

With their transaction completed at the alchemy shop the pair of ladies decide to head back to the inn to safely store the power before leaving on their journey. As Yuna entered the inn Peter called out to her. "Hey, looking good there, new blood!" He said. "Starting to look like you belong here."

"Thanks!" Yuna yelled back, not stopping to talk to Peter. "I just need to store something then I have to go do my mission."

"Quest dear!" Peter shouted at her as she went to her room.