Chapter Twenty-four

I was looking for a different picture, but when I saw this one I had to use it. Just look at how amazing it is! 

Anyways here's the chapter.

"What did you want to talk about, Young Midoriya?" All Might, Izuku, and Katsuki were currently sitting in the teachers lounge which was empty beyond just them.

"Two t-things actually," Izuku said. "The first is, I think we need to tell Aizawa-sensei about One for All."

"What? What the hell would we need to do that for, Deku?" Katsuki demanded. 

All Might looked Izuku in the eye before asking a question of his own, "What's your reasoning, Young Midoriya?"

Izuku looked down at his hands and responded, "Aizawa-sensei i-is sure to be suspicious of me s-suddenly gaining a new quirk. Even if I-i say that it's a quirk I took from s-someone in a fight, I doubt he would believe i-it. This doesn't normally h-happen when I take a quirk. O-otherwise, Rewind would have gone out of control by n-now as well."

"I see..." All Might put his hands to his chin and thought for a while. "I suppose if it's Young Midoriya saying that, it will be okay. However! You must remember that this is top secret. We can't afford to have the enemy finding out about One for All. Especially Shigaraki. Do you understand?"

Izuku nodded. He did understand. If the villains found out about One for All, even if it can't be taken by force, it would be a disaster. 

"I still don't understand why he has to know, but whatever. I'll trust Deku," Katsuki said. "And I'll kill him if he shares your secret!" 

Izuku and All Might both laughed at Katsuki's antics.

"Should I grab him now, so that we can explain?" All Might asked.

Izuku nodded. "Y-yes please." With that the skeleton man stood and walked out the door.

"You sure about this, Deku?" Katsuki asked his younger brother.

"Positive."

A few minutes later All Might returned with a very grumpy Aizawa.

"This had better be important, Problem Child. Cause you interrupted my nap," the very grumpy man said with a piercing glare.

Izuku swallowed and nodded. "It is," he said.

"Well then, get on with it."

"Before, Young Midoriya says anything," All Might interrupted. "I need you to promise that you'll stay calm, Aizawa-kun."

Aizawa stared at All Might. "What, did he kill someone and I didn't know about it?"

Izuku laughed a little bit in nervousness. 

"You didn't right?" 

"N-no, of course not! This is something e-else!" Izuku yelled waving his hands in the air furiously.

"All right then, spill."

Izuku started fiddling with his fingers and spoke quietly and very rushed, "All Might kind of gave me his quirk before the entrance exam and we never told you."

"What?" Aizawa was confused. "Hold on, you did what, All Might?"

"I knew Deku shouldn't have been the one to tell him!" Katsuki erupted.

"So what he said is true?"

"Yes, I gave Young Midoriya my quirk," All Might said. "Though it nearly broke his entire body the first time he used it at the entrance exam!" The skeleton man was laughing a little at the memory.