Chapter Thirteen

So, totally random thought, but I was thinking about the 2nd year sports festival for the "problem children" (as I like to call them) and ended up hearing Present Mic announcing Izuku onto the stage as "The winner of lasts years sports festival and Yuuei's one eyed devil, Izuku Midoriya!" and now I can't get it out of my head. What do you guys think? Should I use it when it comes time?

Also, can you guess why this picture is relevant? Spoilers! Cause it's about to go down.

But anyway, here's the chapter.

(The next day)

Class 1-A sat in their seats waiting for Aizawa to start homeroom.

"Right, so I have two announcements. First is, we're welcoming a new student into the class. Well, you already know him actually, but he was given the opportunity to move up to this class and replace Mineta. He did his internship with me, so that I could get him up to your levels. Please be nice to him, or whatever," Aizawa said before opening the door. "You can come in now, introduce yourself, wake me up when you're done. You can sit behind Midoriya." And with that the man was wrapped in his sleeping bag and dozing off in the corner.

Through the door walked Hitoshi Shinsou. The whole class erupted.

"What the hell are you doing here, you droopy eyed bastard?!" yelled Katsuki who was now standing with one leg on his chair and the other on his desk.

"Bakugou, remove yourself from the desk immediately!" Iida yelled, his arms swinging madly.

Shinsou went to respond to Katsuki, "Ah, well the staff decided that I did well enough in the sports festival, and with Mineta being expelled they moved me here. I'm Hitoshi Shinsou. Nice to meet you, please take of me, and don't think for a minute that I'm here to make friends, cause I'm not." Then the boy walked over to his new seat and sat down.

The entire Deku Squad, minus Izuku of course, thought at the same time, 'Yeah, you're not getting much of a choice,' when they saw the beaming smile on Izuku's face and the twinkle in his right eye.

"Great, now that that's over with, on to the next item of business," said Aizawa, unzipping his sleeping bag and standing up. "Summer break is fast approaching, and none of you have a chance to catch a break so..."

"Could it be...?" said a majority of the class in union.

"We'll be going to a summer break forest lodge."

"Hell yeah! I knew it!" Kirishima said.

Izuku knew however, he knew this "summer break forest lodge" was soon going to become their new hell. He also knew however that there was no getting out of it.

"Let's give each other dares!" yelled Mina.

"And fireworks," said Asui.

"Summer break means curry!" said Iida. (Is that and respect all this kid thinks about? He's like Naruto and ramen.)

"However," Aizawa continued. "Should any of you score a less than passing grade on your final exams then you'll be stuck in remedial hell."

Okay maybe there was a way out, but it wasn't any better of an option than the first one!

"Let's do our best everybody!" Kirishima yelled out.

"What a load," said Katsuki.

Once class ended some of the students freaked out.

"I haven't studied at all!" yelled Kaminari and Mina together. Though Mina was more laughing it off and Kaminari was freaking out about failing.

"With the sports festival and internships I never took the time to study!" Kaminari said.