Chapter Twenty-one

As a way of saying sorry for the wait, this chapter is super long! I hope you enjoy it, I had a blast writing it. Also I will be writing a side story that is going to be based after the cultural festival, but before Izuku gets Black Whip, sorry for the spoilers if you haven't read the manga. It has nothing to do with the actual plot of this story. It's just an idea I came up with like five chapters into writing this.

Be sure to comment and tell me what you think. And without any further ado, here's the chapter.

"She's in their headquarters?!" yelled Rock Lock to Night Eye. "Then the investigation was all for nothing!"

"Not at all. We gained valuable information," the latter replied calmly.

"Huh? How'd you manage that?" Rock Lock was visibly becoming more irritated by the second.

"This!" Night Eye pulled out a box with a doll inside. "A member of the Eight Precepts bought one of these dolls intended for small girls at a nearby department store."

"Huh?! Night Eye, the world is a big place. The man could just have a hobby for collecting these things!" This time it was Fat Gum yelling. Izuku had to agree with the very large man, and yet, something was off.

"No. The man said something that a collector would never say. I found it strange so I caught his attention and used my quirk to see into his future. I saw him giving the toy to the little girl, who is hidden inside of the Yakuza headquarters."

Rock Lock nearly punched Night Eye. "That's when you chose to use your premonition."

"Like I said before, I only use it when I'm certain for reassurance," Night Eye stated. 

"It's looks like it's finally crunch time," Fat Gum said. His face was uncharacteristically serious.

Centipeder spoke next, Bubble Girl striking a weird pose beside him, "And thanks to our stakeouts we know when they'll be home down to the exact minute."

"We've got the warrant as well," said Gran Torino. "All that's left it..."

Izuku didn't hear what the old hero said because at that moment Mirio started swinging his arms around and yelling, "Let's do this Midoriya! We're gonna do it!"

Izuku smiled. 'Looks like Togata-senpai is back to normal,' he thought. 'But yeah. This time... no matter what... we're going to save Eri-chan!'

(Time skip to just before the raid)

Izuku listened intently as the officer in charge explained the layout of the base and everyone's positions in the raid. It made him feel just a little bit nervous thinking about what he was getting himself into. It made him wonder if this was what All Might felt like when he went to rescue him from the League. 

"You okay, Midoriya?" asked Shinsou as he walked up to the green haired boy. "You like you're going to pass out."

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. It's just... I keep t-thinking about Eri-chan, what s-she must be going through right now, a-and it reminds me of when t-the League took me. How i-it felt wondering if I was e-ever going to be saved," Izuku said. He looked up and smiled at Shinsou. "That's why I-i'm going to do my best t-today!" The blue haired boy nodded his head and walked away to stand with the rest of the Fat Gum Agency.

"Midoriya," Izuku turned to face his teacher. "I'll be moving with the Night Eye agency today." Izuku nodded. "With the chance of the League being there it's too much of a risk to let you out of my sight. So you're gonna stick to me like glue, got it?" 

Izuku nodded again. "Y-yes sir!"

"Good."

The officer in charge began to speak again. "Hey, heroes. There's no helping it if things get rough in there. If you see even the slightest hint of resistance or suspicious behavior, please deal with it immediately. Our opponents are Yakuza members who have managed to last this far in today's society. So I want all of you fulfilling your duties to the upmost, without letting your guard down for even second! Now let's move out!"