Chapter Seventeen

I'm just going to make something clear here: Bakugou and Todoroki are not going to pass the provisional. And not because that's how the anime goes. I feel that after everything Izuku went through if they were to pass the exam they would stick to his side like glue and they'd ruin what I have in store for Izuku. Also look forward to the Yakuza raid (I'm putting it in because I love Eri too much to exclude her). It's going to be quite different from what's in canon. The same people will be involved though because I like them. And it just makes sense. Also, I'm sorry that Shinsou hasn't been very prevalent yet despite him being in the class, I promise he will be here soon.

Anyways here's the chapter.

Izuku sat in class waiting for Aizawa with the rest of his classmates. He wasn't sure what they'd be doing, but he was excited. He was trying to look forward, and become more sure of himself. He was silently hoping that they'd be having mock battles of some sort so that he could try something out.

After his examination from Recovery Girl he found out that anymore use of One for All in Izuku's arms would put them out of commission entirely. For Izuku that was not an option. He needed his arms to use Blood Blade, and he was determined to use it more and get stronger. 

The green haired boy was pulled from his thoughts when Aizawa entered the room.

"Quiet down, we're going to get started," he said. "As I mentioned before we're going to work on getting you your provisional licenses."

"Yes!" Kirishima, Katsuki, and Kaminari yelled. 

"I'm so excited!" echoed Mina and Hagakure.

"Settle down. As you all know a provisional license grants you permission to intervene when someone's life is at stake. That being said the passing rate is less than five percent each year."

"It's really that hard?" asked Sero.

"It's to be expected," Shinsou answered. "We're aiming to become heroes. That means people's lives are in our hands. They have to make sure we're actually ready to hold that responsibility."

"Thank you Shinsou. And to prepare you for that, starting from today we'll be having you work on two..."

Aizawa was cut off by Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and Midnight walking in and finishing the statement for him, "...of your own, ultimate moves!"

"Finally!" yelled Kirishima. "We're getting to the good stuff!"

Izuku was thrilled. This was way better than mock battles. He could really work on developing his quirks now.

The teachers explained how the special moves were like a pros signature, a way to ensure victory no matter what. Then Aizawa released them to put on their costumes and head for training field Gamma.

"Welcome to Gym Gamma, also known as the Training Dream Land, or TDL," said Cementoss. "This facility is one that I designed. It allows me to create any kind of terrain to help train students. Hence 'Dream Land'."

"May I ask a question?" shouted Iida.

"Go ahead," Aizawa said. 

Iida asked two questions, "Why are ultimate moves essential for the provisional license exam? Can you please explain your reasoning to us?"

"Chill out, I'll explain it to you," said Aizawa. "Accidents, natural disasters, villain attacks, things like that are what the test will try you on."

"This includes things like; stealth, fighting ability, information gathering, agility, your ability to communicate with others, and leader ship," explained Midnight. "The test is designed to change every year and assess each of these attributes. Fighting ability especially. Having a variety of fighting styles under your belt will help immensely."