Chapter Fourteen

So last chapter I left out the incident with Shigaraki cause I didn't feel like writing it, but I might go back and change that later so we'll see. I also thought I'd thought I'd show you a picture I drew of what Izuku looks like in this. Please ignore that its sideways. I have no idea why this happens.

Izuku screamed as he fell through the air

Izuku screamed as he fell through the air. He may have known how it was going to end up, but that did not mean it wasn't still terrifying to be falling down a cliff. 

"Since this is private property, feel free to use your quirks all you want!" Mandalay yelled down to the students. "You have three hours, good luck!"

Izuku turned towards the forest to see a monster with giant tusks and and horns all over its body. The monster charged and Izuku activated Full Cowling. He jumped towards the beast along with Iida and Katsuki. Todoroki froze the monster's legs. The four different attacks caused the monster to crumble into dust?

"I-it must be Pixie Bob's q-quirk!" Izuku said. 

"Tch, well if that's the case, she isn't very strong!" yelled Katsuki taking a step forward.

Todoroki put his hand out to stop the explosive teen. "No, look. There are more of them." He was right. What looked like hundreds of earthen giants were crashing through the forest. 

"Well, we'll just have to fight our way through," Iida said. "As much as it pains me to say so." Izuku nodded his agreement and powered up Full Cowling again. He looked at his classmates to see them also gearing up to fight. Shinsou had his capture scarf out and ready to use.

Several hours later, and way past noon, the students of class 1-A finally arrived at the lodge. They looked dead on their feet. Izuku looking the worst out of them all. He'd had to use his telekinesis to stop several of the monsters from crushing his classmates, plus at one point he'd accidently drawn out a blood blade and now he was both exhausted and anemic. Not a fun situation to be in. He needed food, and he needed it soon. 

Mandalay and Pixie Bob welcomed them to the lodge. Pixie Bob had taken a special interest in Izuku, Katsuki, Iida, and Todoroki. From the corner of his eye he spotted a little boy, maybe seven or eight years old, and walked over to him.

"H-hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya from c-class 1-A, what's your n-name?" The kid pulled back a fist and punched Izuku in the privates. Before walking away. Izuku collapsed.

"I don't talk with wanna be heroes!" the kid said.

"Why this brat!" Katsuki yelled while running over to his brother. Iida was already there and yelling something about how it was a low blow to punch a man there.

"I'm so sorry," said Mandalay. "That's my cousin's son, Kota. He's living with us right now."

"I-it's okay."

After a very delicious dinner the boys and girls went to bathe in the hot spring. Kota went as well after a lot of encouragement from Mandalay.

"Make sure none of the boys peep on the girls, okay?" Honestly it was just to get the kid used to being around the teens for the next week, but she knew he wouldn't go without a legitimate reason.