Chapter Seven

Only one person voted so I ended up having to decide the winners so yeah. You'll find out when it happens. Cause despite how badly I want to I won't spoil the story. Anyway here's the chapter.

(The day school starts up again, Izuku is now completely healed and fine, except for more stuttering than usual because of his throat.)

Izuku looked at the building in front of him. Only a week ago he'd been sure he was never going to able to come here again. And yet, here he was. The green haired boy looked at his hands, one wrapped up in bandages, the other free of any injury. Then he looked at the blonde next to him. 

"I'm not s-sure I'm ready f-for this," Izuku said to Katsuki. 

"You'll be fine Deku."

"But, what if s-something happens? What if I h-save another panic attack a-snd go out of control like I d-did at U.S.J.?"

"Then I'll stop you."

"B-but..."

"No buts, now lets go already."

"Okay."

Izuku walked behind Katsuki, trying to ignore the looks of pity he got from the students around him. Everyone knew what had happened to some degree or another, but only his classmates, teachers, family, and the police knew the full extent of what had happened. It was terrifying having all those eyes on him. It made him feel like he was back in middle school, with people calling him a murderer and a freak.

Katsuki noticed his brother's distress and grabbed his hand. "Keep walking extra's, he ain't a damn show!"

"K-kaachan, it's f-fine, I'm used t-to it," Izuku said quietly.

"Well you shouldn't have to be. It's not your fault you went through that." Izuku smiled and moved so that he was next to his brother, letting go of his hand. 

"Thanks, Kaachan."

"Whatever, Nerd."

When they got to class Katsuki opened the door with a slam. "What's up extras!" he yelled.

"K-kaachan, stop calling them e-extras!" Izuku said as he came in behind his brother. Izuku was instantly swarmed. His classmates all trying to see if he was okay. Izuku noticed that a certain grape headed boy wasn't among them. "W-where's Mineta-kun?" he asked.

"Aizawa expelled him when he heard about what he said to you, apparently," Mina said. "Honestly, I'm glad he's gone. He was a total pervert." Izuku had to agree with that statement. 

"U-um, guys, class w-will be starting s-soon, so we should go t-to our seats," Izuku said. Honestly he just wanted to get rid of the horde of people. Thankfully everyone went back to their seats and Izuku sighed in relief. As soon as everyone was sat down Aizawa came in, covered head to toe in bandages.

 As soon as everyone was sat down Aizawa came in, covered head to toe in bandages