Chapter Eighteen

It's the long awaited provisional license exam! I just want to say that I personally believe Izuku would know how to react when someone is hurt in front of him, and how to take care of it. Also remember that Izuku does have a first aid kit as part of his costume, because he used to hurt himself for Blood Blade. I'm so excited! Here's the chapter!

"Everybody get off the bus we're here!" Aizawa said. "The Takoba National Stadium."

"S-so it's in Takoba," Izuku said amazed.

"I'm so nervous," Jiro said. She held her stomach as if trying to keep herself from throwing up.

Ochako felt the same. "I hope we can do this."

"Don't just hope for it, go out and pass. You've worked hard, you can do it," Aizawa said to the girls.

"Wait... did Aizawa-sensei just compliment us?" asked Ochako. "Who are you and what have you done to our teacher?!"

"Shut up. After today, those of you who pass, will hatch from being eggs into proverbial chicks. You'll be semi-pros," said Aizawa. "So do your best."

"Yeah, let's become chickens!" Kirishima yelled. "Say with me, everyone, Plus..."

"Ultra!" The whole of class 1-A looked to see who had joined in on their cheer.

"Inasa," said a boy covered in hair. "It's not good to just throw yourself into other people's cheers!"

Inasa looked shocked. Then he bent over and smashed his head into the ground while yelling, "Please accept my deepest, humblest apologies! I'm truly very sorry!"

'What is up with this guy?!' thought Izuku. He was now thoroughly creeped out by the student in front of him. 'Huh? Wait, that uniform...'

"They're from the only school that can rival Yuuei, Shiketsu High!" said Katsuki. Izuku looked at his brother to see that the boy was very riled up.

"K-kaachan, calm down!" Izuku said.

"I just wanted to try and say it once, Plus Ultra!" yelled Inasa. "I myself must say that I love Yuuei. It's an honor to be able to face off with you today! I wish you all the best!" 

"We're leaving," said another Shiketsu student and Inasa ran off to be with his classmates.

"What was with that guy?" asked Sero.

"I know, so weird right?" agreed Hagakure.

"He's Inasa Yoarashi," Aizawa said.

"Wait, Sensei, you know him?" asked Kirishima.

"No, but I do know of him. He's a first year like all of you, and he was the top scorer out of the recommended students. For some reason however he decided to turn down his acceptance to Yuuei."

'He was the top scorer?' thought Izuku. 'That means he's stronger than Todoroki.' Izuku cleared his head of the thoughts. 'I have to focus on passing today!'

"Hey! I know that gloomy mug! How are you Eraser?!" yelled an overly cheery woman's voice.

"Great," said Aizawa. "Of course you'd be here, Joke."

And Izuku was in fanboy mode again. Katsuki had to punch him on the top of his head to get him to shut up.

"Marry me!" yelled Miss Joke.

"Hell no."

"Ha ha ha! You are the best, Eraser!"

"So you guys know each other?" asked Mina, she had stars in her eyes.